Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark/Lois/Jimmy Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That scene of the Titanic Trio just warms my heart (so does the heat vision).Now that Chloe is out of the Planet,we can be treated to more iconic scenes like these.Bring on Intergang next!

Comment

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
      Did anybody get a tingly feeling when Clark blasted into the freezer and the entire scene was just the "Daily Planet Dream Team" members? I was like "Clark! Lois! Jimmy! They're all here!!....well minus one"

It was nice to see all of them together even if Lois and Jimmy were both sort of passed out. And does anybody get the feeling that Jimmy might remember a blur of Clark superspeeding away? His reaction after Clark saved them with the heat vision seems to hint at something!
      Yes I loved it. It was very exciting. And Jimmy's expression totally sold the whole thing! The heat vision was awesome. Clark standing in the steamy/mist in his classic colors. *claps hands*

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksGlasses
        I loved this scene! We really don't get enough of the big three alone together.
        Me either Plus, the rescue music...little bit Superman strings.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by BIGBLUE10789
        yea i loved it! i wonder if he even noticed lois was shot!
        He did but, if you notice the camera was 1st on Lois seeing if she got a reaction and when Clark saw that she did he left. He knows Jimmy will take care of her.
        Last edited by LoveHurts38; 04-17-2008, 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
          That scene of the Titanic Trio just warms my heart (so does the heat vision).Now that Chloe is out of the Planet,we can be treated to more iconic scenes like these.Bring on Intergang next!
          Titanic Trio lol, it was very cold and iciclely.

Comment

I LOVED the way Clark used his heat vision as a defroster. Though it would be nice every so often to see him trying out new uses of his abilities so that we the fans know that he at least is bettering his usage of them.

Comment

I was so overjoyed.
              We hardly seem to get enough of those three alone together. We've been getting alot of Lois and Jimmy. But we need Clark there too
              I love how he saved them with heat vision. I could feel my hands ready to clap with glee.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
                I was so overjoyed.
                We hardly seem to get enough of those three alone together. We've been getting alot of Lois and Jimmy. But we need Clark there too
                I love how he saved them with heat vision. I could feel my hands ready to clap with glee.
                Well, I'm clapping and cheering

Comment

Originally posted by DarkseidNow
                  I LOVED the way Clark used his heat vision as a defroster. Though it would be nice every so often to see him trying out new uses of his abilities so that we the fans know that he at least is bettering his usage of them.
                  That's a good point! His heat vision was very controlled. He's really mastered it. We should see more of that! Even a fun light scene where he practices one of his powers at the farm.

Comment

I absolutely loved this scene. I so hope we get more of these type of scenes next season.

Comment

Jimmy saw "Superman!" I'm sure he saw a figure but he didn't know who it was... just a thought.
                      Oh ya, Jimmy was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute on this part.

Comment

Yeah his reaction was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                          Jimmy saw "Superman!" I'm sure he saw a figure but he didn't know who it was... just a thought.
                          Oh ya, Jimmy was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute on this part.
                          haha, I love Jimmy!

Comment

This thread is depressing for future reasons

Comment

Now I miss Jimmy

Comment

*cries profusely*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰