Put it in your bra!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twitch
    Must have missed that episode of MadTV.

But seriously Chloe gah! What happened to "A good reporter always thinks on her feet?" Hmm maybe she should have shoved Lex up against the cabinets and kissed him too, as a distraction!
    Really...Stewart always says that! "stay away from my danger zone"

But yea...back to the point! haha. I guess I just expect a lot out of chloe, but it's true...Chloe really had no idea about the key at that point, just that it had a kryptonian symol on the wrapper.

I think Lex would have become even more suspicious if Chloe through him up against a wall and made out with him!. But it could have worked...Lex hasnt had any lovin in quite awhile. Eww....that one made my cringe.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by citizenlen
    Another place she could have put it was in her shoe. She's sitting down, she could easily reach her left arm down and slipped the key in her shoe.
    Exactly...she could have put it anywhere. I think most peoples first instinct is to put it on them somewhere....I would have put it under my tongue before I stuck it back in the desk....it just screams bad idea. I guess chlo missed the memo. I still love her though....maybe in the future she will put the chloevage to better use.
    Last edited by AndiGirl; 04-17-2008, 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Now that you mention it, the Chloevage is a good place.

Funny how all the female posters are all thinking along the same lines and apparently were yelling at their TV for her to stuff it in her bra.

I'm a guy, and it honestly never crossed my mind when I was watching that scene.
      Me too. I didn't think of her hiding it in her bra when it aired and after it aired as well...

I guess that she was more worried about shredding the paper with the Kryptonian "S" instead of hiding the actual artifact. Maybe she thought that it'd help Lex find more information about Clark...

Comment

Originally posted by you_smell_terrific
        Was I the only one yelling at the screen as to where Chloe should have put the key?? It clearly has something to do with Krypton and Lex is about to walk in the room.

He wouldnt have searched her blouse!

What other places could she have put it in those few seconds, OTHER than simply dropping it right in her desk drawer?
        Yeah I wanted her to stick it in her bra or swallow it. LOL!

I'm sure Lex would have turned her upside down. Or had Gina and his henchman do it.

Comment

I had the same sentiment! I bet every girl was yelling this at their TV's LOL

But I guess the entire point was Lex had to discover the key and have a reason to fire Chloe. Would've been more interesting though if Lex had to body check her first

Comment

^ Yeah the Chlex lover in me would have LOVED that! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
              I had the same sentiment! I bet every girl was yelling this at their TV's LOL

But I guess the entire point was Lex had to discover the key and have a reason to fire Chloe. Would've been more interesting though if Lex had to body check her first
              . I definitely yelled at my tv...and seeing how every girl seems to feel this way, how did Chloe miss it?

That would have made for an interesting scene...and I'm so sure Lex would have hated feeling Chloe up....but it's just one of those job hazards.

Originally posted by ginnyfan
              ^ Yeah the Chlex lover in me would have LOVED that! LOL!
              I think I wouldnt have hated it....cant lie.
              It shows the extremes Lex is willing to go to...and AM/MR have always had great chemistry.
              Last edited by AndiGirl; 04-17-2008, 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was rooting for the shoe... Lex was close enough that he might have seen the bra move.

Comment

Originally posted by susangail
                  I was rooting for the shoe... Lex was close enough that he might have seen the bra move.
                  This is also a good alternative if Chloe was not wearing a bra.

I was also thinking pants pocket or at the waist band of her pants. But alas, the dang key was meant to be found

Comment

^Oh the shoe! Good thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                      Really...Stewart always says that! "stay away from my danger zone"

But yea...back to the point! haha. I guess I just expect a lot out of chloe, but it's true...Chloe really had no idea about the key at that point, just that it had a kryptonian symol on the wrapper.

I think Lex would have become even more suspicious if Chloe through him up against a wall and made out with him!. But it could have worked...Lex hasnt had any lovin in quite awhile. Eww....that one made my cringe.

Exactly...she could have put it anywhere. I think most peoples first instinct is to put it on them somewhere....I would have put it under my tongue before I stuck it back in the desk....it just screams bad idea. I guess chlo missed the memo. I still love her though....maybe in the future she will put the chloevage to better use.
                      Mmm Chlex

Not sure about under the tongue, that key looked pretty big, would have been tough to speak
                      Originally posted by minerva73
                      Me too. I didn't think of her hiding it in her bra when it aired and after it aired as well...

I guess that she was more worried about shredding the paper with the Kryptonian "S" instead of hiding the actual artifact. Maybe she thought that it'd help Lex find more information about Clark...
                      Yeah she didn't have much time to think, and seeing how she had no clue what the key was for, she was more worried about Lex seeing that symbol.
                      I'm sure Lex would have turned her upside down. Or had Gina and his henchman do it.
                      This gave me a funny image in my head, poor Chloe upside down being shaked.

Comment

Mmm Chlex

Not sure about under the tongue, that key looked pretty big, would have been tough to speak

Yeah she didn't have much time to think, and seeing how she had no clue what the key was for, she was more worried about Lex seeing that symbol.

This gave me a funny image in my head, poor Chloe upside down being shaked.
                        True...under the tongue wouldnt have been the best place...but honestly, I'm not sure I would have been thinking. I probably would have swallowed the stupid thing! Just to keep it away from Lex...whether I new what it was or not

I had the same visual....poor Chloe being hung upside down.
                        Lex actually scared the crap out of me in this scene. She's rusing to hide all the evidence...then she's just standing there. I thought "where did he go!" And he's right by her side....poor Chloe. I can see her trying to play it off "Oh Lex...didnt see you come in." Come on chloe...the jig is up!

Comment

I was actually hoping she'd put the key in her coat or something

Comment

Yeah I thought she'd do more than throw it in a drawer. But to be fair, she didn't know Lex was after the key.

The minute I thought of her swallowing it, I noticed how big that key was. It wouldn't do for Lex to come in and discover a red faced, choking Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                              True...under the tongue wouldnt have been the best place...but honestly, I'm not sure I would have been thinking. I probably would have swallowed the stupid thing! Just to keep it away from Lex...whether I new what it was or not

I had the same visual....poor Chloe being hung upside down.
                              Lex actually scared the crap out of me in this scene. She's rusing to hide all the evidence...then she's just standing there. I thought "where did he go!" And he's right by her side....poor Chloe. I can see her trying to play it off "Oh Lex...didnt see you come in." Come on chloe...the jig is up!
                              Yeah Lex was scary in this episode, he looked very intimidating
                              and unpredictable in his scene with Chloe. I thought he was going to grab her or something when he was questioning her, I guess it's good that the key was in the desk or else things might have gotten violent, and I wouldn't want to see Chloe get hurt.

Comment

Yeah I thought she'd do more than throw it in a drawer. But to be fair, she didn't know Lex was after the key.

The minute I thought of her swallowing it, I noticed how big that key was. It wouldn't do for Lex to come in and discover a red faced, choking Chloe.

That one made me laugh out loud. Thats true....she probably would have been gagging...a dead give away I'm afraid.

Yeah Lex was scary in this episode, he looked very intimidating
                                and unpredictable in his scene with Chloe. I thought he was going to grab her or something when he was questioning her, I guess it's good that the key was in the desk or else things might have gotten violent, and I wouldn't want to see Chloe get hurt.
                                I would have liked to see Chloe put up more of a fight...but like we all said, Chloe had no idea what the key was at that point. You can tell she is upset later when Clark tells her he's looking for two keys.

I dont want to see chloe hurt either...but [SPOILER] unfortunately thats coming next week. [/SPOILER]
                                Last edited by AndiGirl; 04-17-2008, 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎