Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put it in your bra!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, i know I would have. maybe there wouldn't be a key. but, double check. just to be sure, you know...

for the key i mean...

really.

Comment

This is Lex we're talking about here guys, the man who just pushed his father out of a window, he's obsessed, he would have found it no matter what. I don't think he'd shy away from a little frisking.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        Are you kidding? Lex totally would have
        Good point. It WAS his 'Descent' into being bad

Comment

if she had stuck that key in her chlovage lex would never have found it.

Comment

[Mod Edit]
            Last edited by STFanatic; 04-23-2008, 05:34 AM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #2

Comment

I freaking love you people!! Thats all that can be said. My first thought when coming on to these boards was.."I have to make a thread about the key!!" haha. I kept thinking...Chloe, God gave you the magnificent gift that is the "chloevage" for a reason...to distract young men and hide things!!!! sheesh! I'm so happy that the lovely people in kryptonsite get me! My boyfriend heard me yelling at the tv...and he told me most normal women wouldnt think to hide it in their bra. Shows how much he knows!!

Comment

LMAO!! I kept yelling it too and my mom was like, O_o...

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
                  This is Lex we're talking about here guys, the man who just pushed his father out of a window, he's obsessed, he would have found it no matter what. I don't think he'd shy away from a little frisking.
                  Exactly,Lex would have checked his mind is 2 screwed right now.So chloe was caught no matter where she hid it,cause lex was already 2 close when she found it.

Comment

Originally posted by you_smell_terrific
                    LMAO!! I kept yelling it too and my mom was like, O_o...
                    . I'm gald we think alike!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                    Exactly,Lex would have checked his mind is 2 screwed right now.So chloe was caught no matter where she hid it,cause lex was already 2 close when she found it.
                    I'm sure Lex wouldnt have shyed away....he would have even secretly enjoyed himself. . But the writers couldnt go there. I mean come on....who's going to show a guy thrusting his hand down a womans shirt?? Well...plently of people actually, but not Smallville....well, maybe they would? Oh well...not sure where I'm going with this.
                    Last edited by AndiGirl; 04-17-2008, 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes, I was actually bouncing in my seat, yelling, "Put it in your bra!"

I guess this is the downside of cute little outfits that don't have pockets. :lol

Comment

I was wondering why she didnt put it somewhere on her too. She saw Lex was coming and whered she put it, the safest place in the world... her open desk!

Comment

Oh My...LOL...You all gave me the best laugh of the day

Comment

I was thinking it, but i didn't say it out loud because my dad was in the room watching it with me. That would have been awkward.

Comment

Haha...it's amazing how many people thought of that, because I was thinking the same thing when I watched that scene.

Comment

Well...she was wearing a particularly revealing shirt tonight, and it just seemed so easy to drop it in. Not stick it back into the desk that Lex technically owns. I think we were all just frustrated the chloevage wasnt put to better use!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎