Special Effects in Descent...........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing how Clark is starting master his abilities was awesome. Especially the heat vision in the freezer. It shows us that he can now use his heat vision for protecting people, rather than just vaporising things...very Superman-like.

Comment

I think that was the best job ever done on the heat vision! I was thinking, "How is Clark going to save them without them knowing about his superpowers?" & he did it perfectly!

Comment

Lionel's fall was somewhat mediocre to the heat vision effect. But it definitely could have been worse. I did like how they showed the reflection of it in Lex's eye though.

Comment

Lionel's fall being reflected in Lex's green eye was Awesome! Also the visual effects after Lex identified the body were intense! Clark controlling his heat vision surprised me! I thought, he's going to burn them up! LOL

Comment

That one with heat vision clark are getting more closer to control his abilities like the real Superman , knowing how to warm up humans so great!

Comment

The fall was great with the way it was captured in Lex's eye. Heat vision was cool as well, with the way he was able to control it.

Comment

The heat vision, as everyone has said was great.
                I also like the visual effects after Lionel identified Lionels body, the way Alexander was there on the steps.
                Also the way he sun shone down on Clark when he was left standing by Lionels grave at the end.

Comment

Kryptonian Matrix

Does anyone know where I could find a kryptonian matrix screensaver like Lionel left for clark or like the one form Dr. Swan?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎