Ratings

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. It is in no way the show's fault. Creatively they are at a peak.

Comment

I gotta say Smallville has been better than ever, and its rating are because of the writers strike, the writers strike happened around Episode "Gemini" but before "Gemini" we got more than 4 million views for episodes Bizarro, Kara, Fierce, Cure, Action, Lara, Wrath and Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
        P.S.
        Smallville's quality is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I have loved every episode of this season.

I agree. As the saying goes'I will agree to disagree' about the quality. Its just my opinion and others as well.

Comment

^ season 7 rule people! okay!
          end of story!

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
            ^ season 7 rule people! okay!
            end of story!

What if gets cancelled? Then what does it do? Ugh, okay no more

Comment

nah it won't
              CW ordered it for another season plus, it's their highest rated scripted show on the CW

Comment

nah it won't
                CW ordered it for another season plus, it's their highest rated scripted show on the CW

Poor CW I can't see that network being around much longer.

Comment

well friday night smackdown is leaving this fall, then smallville is ending in 2009. that leave ANTm to keep the network afloat but since it has been in the 3 million range, the cw could fold either in fall 2009 or spring 2010

Comment

well friday night smackdown is leaving this fall, then smallville is ending in 2009. that leave ANTm to keep the network afloat but since it has been in the 3 million range, the cw could fold either in fall 2009 or spring 2010

SV is the only thing I watch on there. I can't stand the 'One Tree Hill' or 'Gossip Girls' stuff they have on there.

Comment

^ me too
                      what about supernatural?

Comment

I watched the first half of season 1. It reminded me of Buffy. Its a good but I felt like I have seen it before.

Comment

Nothing on CW that I watch except Smallville.
                          I used to watch South Park when out local CW had two episodes on after 10 PM, but they stopped showing it and went with Seinfeld & Sex In The City.

Comment

yeah i understand what ur talking about. cw is not having lots of luck with their new shows like GG, Reaper, Alien In America, etc

Comment

I watch Gossip Girl, ANTM, OTH and Smallville.

Comment

I wish people would stop saying that, since the numbers are down, it proves that SV sucks. Yes, it's your opinion, but stop pointing at the ratings.

Only a complete idiot would expect a show in its seventh season to get the same numbers that it got in its earlier years. Especially a show that has switched networks, going to a weaker network, no less.

Also, anyone who spends a millisecond looking at ratings trends realizes that almost every single show takes a hit during spring, especially 8PM shows.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

That said, while I was secretly hoping that "Descent" would have more than 3.61 million viewers, any other scripted program on the CW would be considered waaaay above average if they hit 3.61 million viewers.
                                Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 04-20-2008, 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎