Quotes from Descent (spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else liked Tom's "I Have Proof!"?

It felt so... Unsmallville-ish!

LOVED!

Comment

Lois: *sounding irritated* 'You shot me?!'

just brilliant!

Comment

Lionel: (message to Clark) In my lifetime, I have known many famous and powerful men: presidents, sultans, kings, and I believed that I was superior to them all. But I've come to know the truth, Kal-El. My greatest accomplishment is that I have dedicated myself to protecting your life and serving you. For that I am grateful. But if you are reading this, it means that I can not protect you any longer from a terrible truth. Two lockets exist: two. Each one has its own key. These keys used together unlock the secret of controlling you. You must find the keys, Kal-El, or your destiny will fall into the hands of another man. You must save yourself.

Comment

anybody find Lex's line, "Now what would a worldy billionaire have in common with a simple farm boy?" a bit hypocritical or ironic, considering Lex and Clark's past friendship? I think someone could ask Lex the same question...

Comment

Also Chloe:
            "Long night...it's good to see the sun again."
            This line immediately reminded me of Shakespeare's old trick in Hamlet: when the word "sun", since it is not meant to be read but heard through acting, can be interpreted to be the word "son"...and we all know that Clark is the Son of Krypton. Chloe says it as she walks up the steps and sees "the son" again.

I just thought that was a fun way to look at it.

Comment

yeah i like the little "FOR THE TARVELER" flashlight lol...they spelled traveler wrong in kryptonian but i'm just glad i could translate it after all of my studying kryptonian

Comment

Originally posted by Liarma
                man smallville is getting crazy...being in australia sucks, season 7 premiairs in september or some crap...nearly a whole year after you guys. *shakes fist* damn you democracy damn youuuuuuuuu!!!!

Err, foxtel?

Comment

This one was good also
                  Lex to his secretary : He said that the right man could do anything possible.

Comment

Lionel - "You have survived mortal injuries so many times. How else can you explain it?"

Lois - "She's not Hellen Keller, she'll get the message."

Lois - "I guess trying to take on one of Lex Luthor's fembots doesn't make me the smartest icicle in the freezer."

Comment

Lex:" You make me week "
                      Alexander:" You shouldnt have done it !!
                      Lex:" I have no choice !"
                      Clark:" Are you blaming me of the death of my father are u !?"
                      Lionel:" Lex if you open that box their will be no redemption at all "
                      Gina:" Hey Lex is Gina i found who you were looking for i know who the Traveler is please call me back "

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎