Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#7-16 Descent Live Discussion and Countdown Thread (US).......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatest episode of the show's history.

Comment

• I love this epsiode. Although Lionel does die...

What happened to Lana? No one seems to care that she is brain dead or whatever because of Brainiac.

Also, in the preview for next weeks episode. Was that Lex at the Fortress?
      That's funny....

Comment

• It occurs to me that all of a sudden Lana's high tech stuff at ISIS isnt all that creepy and depraving anymore.I guess Lois and Chloe changed their mind or they are just hypocritical.I loved Clark's hesitation to leave his investigation of Brainiac after Lionel died.It was really a big dilemma for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaftell
          I love this epsiode. Although Lionel does die...

What happened to Lana? No one seems to care that she is brain dead or whatever because of Brainiac.

Also, in the preview for next weeks episode. Was that Lex at the Fortress?
          That's funny....
          Yeah, she was kinda forgotten, but I can forgive them after such an outstanding episode.

Comment

• I'm a little confused, John Glover is signed for next season, and they killed his character???

Comment

• Green spot

Did anyone notice a green spot in Lionel's eye? And the same spot appear in the end, when Clark is alone at the cemetery and sun came trough the clouds?

Check the pics.. does anyone can explain it??

Comment

• Originally posted by italost
                Did anyone notice a green spot in Lionel's eye? And the same spot appear in the end, when Clark is alone at the cemetery and sun came trough the clouds?

Check the pics.. does anyone can explain it??

For the scene in the cemetary, the "green spots" are from the sun glaring on the camera lens. I would image a glare from whatever they were using to light John Glover also caused a similar glare to appear on the lens of the camera in the scene you captured.

Comment

• Wow, I am watching it in full High Definition for the first time

The fall was amazing!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

"You shot me?"

I loved that scene!

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

Am I the only one watching?
                  Last edited by STFanatic; 08-14-2008, 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎