X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapphic

Title: Sapphic

Author: beeftony

Rating: PG-13

Pairing(s): Chloe/Lana, with a touch of Chlark and suggested one-sided Clex.

Disclaimer: Smallville was created by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar and is owned by Tollin/Robbins Productions and the CW Network. It is used here for parody purposes without permission. This work of fiction and all original characters contained within are owned by me, the author, and may not be used or redistributed without my express written permission. This is written for fun, not profit, so please don’t sue. I’m broke anyway.

Spoilers: This is a (very) alternate version of the Sixth Season episode “Freak.” Watching that episode is recommended, but not required. Actually, it hardly makes any difference at all if you’ve seen it. There really isn’t much similarity in the way of plot. Only its place in the timeline.

Short Summary: Chloe and Lana become far more than friends, seemingly overnight. Clark suspects a mysterious club owner is behind it, as does Lex. And what brings Oliver to town? It can’t just be Lois, who falls under the same spell. Can Clark lift the spell in time? Or have all the women in his life moved on for good?

A/N: Okay, this is a long one. It started out as a simple one-shot, but then, like Chloe once said of the Wall of Weird, it “just sort of mutated,” and the completed version weighs in at just over twenty five thousand words. For this reason, I’m not even going to bother posting it here. You can follow this link to where I’ve posted it on ffnet. Comments are appreciated!

i liked this story alot!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎