View Poll Results: What does the future hold for Ms. Lana Lang?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lana stays in Smallville, becomes a cheerleading coach and runs the Talon.

12 27.27%
  • Lana moves back to Paris, finishes art school and becomes an acclaimed artist in various mediums.

12 27.27%
  • Lana becomes a Wiccan and opens a successful Magick shoppe.

0 0%
  • Lana gets a degree in Astronomy. Studies the meteor showers. Dr. Hamilton, less crazy, better shoes.

4 9.09%
  • Lana gets degree in Business and enters the corporate world.

10 22.73%
  • Lana as author. Nonfiction: "Love, Lies and Luthors." Fiction: "Secrets and Lies" & "Weeping Bride"

13 29.55%
  • Stomach for torture, mastery of disguises, fighting ability & hacking skills = CIA agent.

13 29.55%
  • Lana Lang shares perfect pancakes and wonderful waffles through her cooking show and cookbook.

7 15.91%
  • Lana's fabulous flower arrangements lead her to open her own florist shop in Metropolis.

8 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lana Lang's Future

Lana Lang has had as many career interests, hobbies and talents as she has had love interests. Choose a future path for Lana.

Haha great poll ginnyfan! I wanted to choose all the options but that wouldn't be very realistic, soooo...

I chose Ms. Lana Lang as a CIA Agent by night (master of disguise bwahaha! *wipes tears from eyes*), having her cooking show by day and writing her novels on the side.

Forum Regular

I loved to see

Lana be a rock star and marry a black guy. Because it would be interesting to see her with a black guy because all of her boyfriends were white. What does this ***** have against dating balck guys? And it would be really cool if she could stop being such a prissy bithch and be a rock star.

Lana's blueberry pancakes are god!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl123 View Post
    Lana be a rock star and marry a black guy. Because it would be interesting to see her with a black guy because all of her boyfriends were white. What does this ***** have against dating balck guys? And it would be really cool if she could stop being such a prissy bithch and be a rock star.
    That just came out of left field. So, everybody who never had a black boyfriend has automatically something against black people?

And this poll isn't really about Lana's love life. Has Lana ever sung or played an instrument on the show? I'm not sure why she should be a rock star.

Whedon Worshipper Hopefulsuicide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl123 View Post

sorry just imagining Lana Lang: rockstar...

as to the dating a black guy thing... well she will end up with Pete Ross in the end

At a Flower Shop..even though we know already what her future holds.

New In Town
    Hopefully brainiac takes her to a planet far far away and pretty much leaves her there. Hate the character, was ok in the first season but after that its become terrible to watch her onscreen. Shes nice... then shes paranoid...she wants no secrets...then she's friends with lex...then hardman lana...then its lex evil lana...then its stalker lana...HELP...then its nice lana but still kinda evil lana and we will have to see what happens next. I mean she liked bizzaro clark better, a monsterous killer alien from the phantom zone, shows you how far shes fell

I voted all except the first three, though my personal favorite is the cooking show. Look out, Rachael Ray!
    Last edited by Jephael; 04-21-2008 at 06:13 AM.

I agree with Twitch; this poll is great.

I'd love to see Lana write some of those books, though. I liked the title "Weeping Bride" the best.

Lana stays in Smallville, becomes a cheerleading coach and runs the Talon.

I think they will keep her story tied into the original superman movies she will stay in smallville Or NOT?

haha looks like the one I picked is winning..CIA AGENT! however u should've put other and SUPERHEROINE!..Cuiz thats what she will become

Custom Title
    Hahahaha

1.Lana as author. Nonfiction: "Love, Lies and Luthors." Fiction: "Secrets and Lies" & "Weeping Bride"
    2.Stomach for torture, mastery of disguises, fighting ability & hacking skills = CIA agent.

I like the character enough to see her lead a successful life somewhere away from Clark and Metropolis, however I think the writers should close the door on her having powers-perhaps as the cells in her body naturally die off and are replaced she eventually loses the stupid kryponite absorbing "suit" which I never understood. What was it anyway? Some sort of coating or lamination? In any case, go back to Paris and study art, that would be nice for her.
    Last edited by KansasKitty; 07-19-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast