No announcement yet.

Did Lionel have Swann killed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Lionel have Swann killed?

I think he didn't, that maybe it was the Teagues that had him killed.

Lex

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

Oh, sorry, I mis-read your post, it is possible that Lionel had Swann killed but I know of no indicators of such from the series.
    Last edited by SteveS; 04-04-2008, 01:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm not convinced he killed Swann either. He had so many years to kill him for the key and why do it then? I think Genevieve killed Bridgette Crosby (with Jason helping with the coverup) while Edward Teague killed Dr. Swann.

Comment

I agree. Lex seemed surprised/concerned that Bridgette's body was on his property. Are we sure E Teague is dead?

Comment

I had the same question Dor el, is Edward Teague dead? He was alive when Jason was, I think, then no mention of him after Jason died.....

Jason had mentioned being cut off because he didn't follow his dad into the law practice, kind of implying he was still alive...

Comment

But Patricia Swann made it sound like he is dead since she said that all members but Lionel are dead.

Comment

Edward Teague was alive in "Commencement" when Lana killed Genevieve. Lex mentioned to Lana that he was a powerful attorney. Whether or not he was killed between then was never really touched on until "Traveler". He could still be alive and Patricia Swan was just mislead to believe he was killed by Lionel.

Comment

'All of the members being dead and you're the only living ones' isn't truly an argument that he caused their deaths. Over the 15 some odd years, its not unusual for people to pass on in that time frame. Now the Queens were suspicious- because we see in Lex's memory that Lionel wanted their key. It is possible that he heard of their accident and sent divers to recover their key, knowing what it meant.

Lex ordering Patricia Swann killed for her key is definite and more disturbing. He couldn't have planned a mugging?
                Last edited by Serynarpc; 04-05-2008, 06:53 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I don't think he did. There are things that he says - especially in Veritas - that make me suspicous of him - especially in the scene where he begs to Chloe -. But those things could just be red herrings. I mean that would just be too predictable. There is probably some very unexpected twist coming that will really throw us off guard. The things we know for sure are that the Queens are dead and they were murdered - see Green Arrow special features from season 6 -, but what about the Teagues? What really happened to them? Were they really murdered? Or is that a ruse?

Comment

Genevieve Teague was killed by Lana/Isobel in Commencement with the stone. Jason was killed by the storm. Lex "covered" up Lana killing Mrs. Teague and told her she owed him one in the beginning of season 5. (Rolled up newspaper anyone?) Nothing has been said about Edward Teague, and there hasn't been any speculation on Dr. Swann's death until now, so again some loose ends to tie up....

Comment

If Patty said it, I would think that Edward Teague is dead. I actually posted an entire theory on this:

Post your wildest theories, speculation, musings about what's going to happen on the show. ALL threads containing spoilers must be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

Comment

one of the teague probably edward killed dr. swann like xravision said above in his thread.

Comment

E. Teague certainly had reason to believe that Lionel wanted him dead and could have believed that Lionel was gonna kill him. He could have faked his death to through Lionel off the trail. He was, after all, alone after his wife and son died. Why not go into hiding to save his own life. Patricia Swann probably did think he was dead , but that doesn't mean that he actually is dead.

Comment

question

Then why would Patrica Swann think let alone assume that Lionel had killed her father in the episode Traveler before she got killed by Lex through a hired hand? and Why would she even tell Clark that Lionel had a hand in killing her dad? when he never did? was Patrica intentionally trying to make Lionel look bad in front of Clark?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎