No announcement yet.

cussing in the show...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cussing in the show...

i'm not too big on hearing cuss words but i want to check out this show once it comes out on DVD in July, and i was wondering if anyone remembers if it was filled with cuss words or not.

ok, so apparently all the 132 people that read this thread either don't remember any cussing or use cuss words themselves...

Comment

BOP was a televised show, of course there weren't any cuss words. Unless you count 'b*tch' as a cuss word, I recall that one being said in the season finale to the villian. (It was kinda justified )

Comment

Yeah I don't really remember any cussing on the show at all. Maybe like the other poster said the last epsiode maybe. It was on a network so it couldn't really have any of the on the series. If it was on a cable network yeah for sure.

Comment

Smallville, Charmed, Angel, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, first three shows of which having aired on the same network as Birds of Prey during its run, all had cussing. Why couldn't Birds of Prey? it wasn't targeted for kids.

Comment

Well, the show didn't have the f or s word in it, if thats what you mean.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎