No announcement yet.

Birds of Prey on DVD July 29!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds of Prey on DVD July 29!

Birds of Prey The Complete series will be released July 29th.

All thirteen episodes will be featured on 4 discs. With the "Gotham Girls" animated shorts included as a special feature.

well is about time.

Comment

Awesome, been waiting years for it.

They sure took their sweet time didn't they

Comment

Birds of Prey on DVD

Well, better late than never!! Bring on the girls!!

Comment

Yeah better late than never. We're lucky they're still making Batman movies else this show may never have seen the light of day on dvd. Studios often release similar or related material around the time a movie comes out, so as to cross-sell their products and maximize profits. They could care less about the original/devoted/true fans of BoP, the bottom line is always raking in the $$$.

Comment

UPDATED NEWS WITH BOXART
            Find a list of new movie and TV releases on DVD and Blu-ray (updated weekly) as well as a calendar of upcoming releases on home video.

Comment

Thanks for the link David, yeah I noticed that on the site earlier today as well (I regularly check it for new release info, I'm a bit of a tv-on-dvd junkie, heh). It's funny how the promo gleefully exclaims "3 days before The Dark Knight hits theaters!" Clearly we're lucky the movie is being made. But if you think about it, they really could (and should) have released BoP back around when Batman Begins came out if optimal marketing timing was their goal, instead of making us (BoP fans) wait 6 years when it could have been just 3. Pretty dopey. Anyway, just glad it's being released.
              Last edited by Xanderman; 04-03-2008, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I just read that bruce thomas did the voice of batman in the pilot and the onstar commercials I wonder if we will get the commercials on the dvd as a special feature like Kristin kreuk's neutrogena commercial on the snow white fairest of them all dvd.

Comment

finally!

Comment

Took long enough.

Comment

Finally, I was beginning to wonder if they would ever release the series on DVD.

Comment

Same here. It would be cool if the show being released on DVD would spark an interest to continue the show or make a new series with them.

Comment

Gee, and them do something that was popular with the public????

I had subscribed way back to tvondvd and was happy to get the e-mail. Especially after the false rumor came out some months after it was cancelled. It'll be a good summer, with this, the new Batman movie, and the Ironman movie! NOW, if they'll just get back on track and get the Green Hornet movie made. I can't relive my childhood fast enough

Comment

I'm glad its coming out on dvd but am somewhat irked about the lack of extra features. I don't mind Gotham Girls but wished there was more. I mean what about cut scenes? I thought coming from the Smallville group that it'd at least get similar features but not. I mean not even a commentary? Or that 5 min trailer that promoted the series.
                            My main question is which cut of the pilot will it be? I'm from Canada and the Space station aired the 45 min cut of the pilot yet when it was going to air at the time, Space announced it'd be the longer timeslot needed to air. But Space said this was what WB told them and yet they weren't given the longer cut. So I've never seen the longer cut pilot . Does anyone know what the differences are from the 45 min to the aired 55-60 min (I'm not sure about the true length) pilot? I sent off this question to tvshowsondvd.com to see if they can find out. I think this is a totally legit question to ask Warner Video. I'd at least be glad if its the longer cut pilot. I think everyone else should ask tvshowsondvd.com the same thing so they can really check up on this at least. But I still woudn't mind if we all diluged Warner Video about more extras!

Comment

Doesn't TDK come out July 25th?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎