Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhoh... Chloe/Jimmy/Lois triangle LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Lelak
      ...funny, I didn't notice Jimmy in the scene.
      I didn't the first coupel times i watched it because i was busy looking where Jimmy was.

Comment

I'm sure it wasn't written in to make us think Jimmy has the hots for Lois. I think Aaron Ashmore is a young man, & therefore his eyes were apt to wander... The directors probably weren't paying attention to Aaron's eyes, either, so it's just one of those things that slips by. This isn't real life, & even if it were, just because a man's eyes roam southward absent-mindedly doesn't mean he's thinking about anything!

Comment

i dont blame him god knows they made it impossible to ignore.

Comment

I noticed it immediately. It had to be intentional, didn't you see Lois' reaction? Check it out again. She kind of rolls her eyes and then carries on as if nothing happened. I think the director (James Marshall) probably just threw it in at the last minute because he thought it would be funny. And it was amusing.

Comment

um, hello ? he's a guy. so what ?
              this means nothing. I didnt even catch it, and do you realy think that there is any possibility of them getting together......
              hmmm, um hello people ! course not, that'd be more than silly.

Comment

Honestly I didn't catch it either. So, it proves that Jimmy is a heterosexual man with a pair of eyes.

Comment

Do It For The Guys! Jimmy!

seriously tho any guy with a brain cell would have his eyes in the exact same spot!

i know i did.....................erm...........what are we talkin about!?...............oh sry too busy admiring the picture

Comment

Jimmy is a player, that much is certain (to me at least)

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysRight
                      I didn't the first coupel times i watched it because i was busy looking where Jimmy was.
                      OMG hahaha so was I, I mean seriously who wouldn't!! God they looked good in this episode!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎