No announcement yet.

Things Kara would never say

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, kp, how about this?

Clark decides to get out of sleeping with Kara by recommending they do it at the FOS (hoping that Jor-El will talk some sense into her), and Kara goes along.

Clark: Okay, we're here. Let's get this over with.
    Kara then knocks Clark down and gets on top of him. She is about to kiss him when Jor-El intervenes.
    Jor-El: Kara! What are you doing!?
    Kara: Jor-El, humans are so weak, Clark is the only one I can make love to.
    Jor-El: You must remain a virgin until your wedding night. I will not allow you to disgrace the House of El with this incestuous behavior. It's bad enough your father tried to kill me so he could take Lara as his wife, not to mention the injustice he would have done to you & your mother. (It can be assumed that extramarital sex, incest, homosexuality, etc. were frowned upon on Krypton).
    Kara: Oh, all right. At least I'll still be a virgin. (looks at Clark sarcastically).
    Clark: What?
    Kara: Come on, Lana told me you slept with her when Jor-El took your abilities away after the second meteor shower. (Clark and Lana may have had sex since then).
    Jor-El: Kal-El! How could you do such a thing?!
    Clark: I thought you didn't care what I did after you took away my powers.
    Jor-El: Well, I do. And your behavior is unacceptable. I'm sorry, but I must place you in a frozen state again.
    Clark: Wasn't getting shot to death and my adopted father dying in my place count as punishment?
    Jor-El: Oh, very well. But you are completing your training right now.
    Clark is relieved to hear this.
    Kara: And what I am supposed to do? I'm tired of being left out of this inner circle between the two of you, your Martian friend, and the gang from Sherwood Forest (referring to Oliver Queen & company). Hasn't my innocence been proven when it was revealed my father erased my memory after I first learned of his intentions?
    Jor-El: Alright, you can undergo the necessary training too. Especially with your rebellious behavior.

Comment

lol

Comment

LOL See?! Everyone has already came up w/better stuff! ROTFL

Comment

Kara:Clark I hate you I wish Bizarro clark was my real cousin at least he can fly,
          why didn't he just kill you when he had the chance.

Comment

*Kara kisses Clark*

Clark: Kara, what the heck?!

Kara: Well, we live on a farm don't we? Don't that make us Kissing Cousins? (Was that any better?)

Comment

Kara: (moodling in the PZ) When the hell is Clark going to get me?!

Comment

Kara: Jimmy! You're so strong, handsome, funny and not paranoid!

Comment

You guys and gals are hilarious!!

Kara is grabbed from behind in the Phantom Zone. She breaks free as the person behind her touches her ass and she whirls around.

Kara: LEX?!

Comment

Originally posted by lauraforever
                    You guys and gals are hilarious!!

Kara is grabbed from behind in the Phantom Zone. She breaks free as the person behind her touches her ass and she whirls around.

Kara: LEX?!

LOL! Lex: *Screams* I thought that you were a figment of my imagination! Please don't sue me!!!!!

Comment

Kara: I feel like eating my vegetables. Maybe later I'll help Clark milk the cows and feed the chickens. If I'm lucky, I get a chance to ride on the really cool tractor thing.

Comment

I swear to God! If Kal-El doesnt learn to fly anytime soon I'll sick green k on him!

Comment

Kara sees Clark outside the bathroom door...

Kara: Whoohoo Kal-El!! You are floating!!! About time already...

Clark: Uhh (drooling a little) keeps watching the door.

Kara: Clark?? wath are you looking at??? (confused she use her x-ray vision)

... Clark with a dreamy face...

......Kara walks away muttering for herself... I should have know that seeing Lois in the nude would make him progress faster... Damn kryptonian pervert!... ugh!

Comment

(After watching too much tv)
                            I know my destiny now. I am SAILOR MOON!

Comment

Originally posted by MetroGirl06

Comment

Originally posted by MetroGirl06

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎