No announcement yet.

Love it or hate it: Clana is over.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by red_sun1938
    Love it. Finally after 6 1/2 seasons!!! FINALLY!!!!!
    THANK GOD IT WAS GETTING OLD

Comment

• I'm glad Clana's over but I am a little sad they killed Lana off!

Comment

• She isn't killed off.

Comment

• Okay I am not a huge Clana lover more like Chlana now. (I am so considering a name change) but I was so moved by the last scene in Veritas. Maybe they hit hard on me with the whole scene after I saw the Buffy episode "Tough Love" where Tara's(Tara Lana woah with the names there) brain is sucked by Glory. Something about mental problems like that occurring is sadder almost than death for me. I also probably got moved by the crying Chloe. Yeah for Chlana.

Comment

• wait Lana didn't die???? I thought she was dead?

Comment

• Actually I've always rooted for lana and Clark to be together until Lois came in season 4! Even then I still liked Clark and lana together. The person I didn't really like in that relationship was Clark because he always lied to her. It just got on my nerves the way he always lied, even when he lied to lex it bothered me.

I in a way always wanted Clark to tell lex the truth and when he did during season 3 i really enjoyed it, too bad he got his memory wiped, but i loved it. Clark's lying is one thing that really bothers me about him.

Ok this is the one thing that's always bothered me about this show....If Clark and his parents have always been so afraid of him being discovered why didn't they have him put something over his face when he went to save the day? and for that matter why didn't TPTB have him wear glasses all this time ? and have him put on a mask or something to save the day? I personally think the show would be so much better if they just did that.

Clark is just so reckless , you would think with someone so concerned about being found out , he would be more careful how and where he used his powers!! HE DOESN"T THOUGH! He uses his power in front of basically everyone! when he goes up against bad guys aka meteor freaks he uses his powers right in front of them!

I love this show but that's just something thats always made me wonder. It may seem like it bothers me alot but it doesn't. I just think if they just added that in, him actually having wearing something over his face, hell even some sun glasses with a baseball cap would have been fine, and have him wearing glasses since season 3 when he messed up his eyes would have been cool.

hahahaha this is a lana and clark topic and I went off in a completely different direction

Comment

• Originally posted by suzieQ
                Clana is NEVER boring to watch, IMO!!

Clana is very boring and I am really, really, really glad that happened to her. She had it coming for a very long time.

Comment

• I wouldn't go quite that far...

Comment

• I am ashamed to admit I was silently cheering when I saw Lana in a vegetative state. Through last summer I kept hoping the writers would find a way to redeem her character and for Clark and Lana to become friends so they could move forward with the story of Clark Kent's journey to becoming Superman. I'm now just glad Lana's character is no longer serving as a blockage to Kal El's self discovery. Even to rescue Lana from her hellish existence Clark must move toward a better understanding of his Kryptonian heritage, science and history. I wish they had found a less sadistic way to facilitate Clark's journey, but at this point I'm just glad Lana is out of the way. The dramatic action of "Descent" was so intense, and much of that had to do with Lana being out of the picture.

Comment

• ^^True, Descent was alot better for Lana's absenece, although i wouldn't hold your breath over the fact that this will change Clark forever, it'll chance Lana.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                        ^^True, Descent was alot better for Lana's absenece, although i wouldn't hold your breath over the fact that this will change Clark forever, it'll chance Lana.
                        I'm hoping that is a good thing. I don't see how they could make her character less likable or more difficult to cheer.

Comment

• i have a question and i know its not related to the Thread but i didnt find anywere thread about the music from this episode so i have to ask anyway

What is the song in the end when Clark is with Lana, i know everybody is happy with the Clana thingo its over, im happy too but that song was just sooo good in every aspect so i have to have it :0

Comment

• Originally posted by Brosalino
                            i have a question and i know its not related to the Thread but i didnt find anywere thread about the music from this episode so i have to ask anyway

What is the song in the end when Clark is with Lana, i know everybody is happy with the Clana thingo its over, im happy too but that song was just sooo good in every aspect so i have to have it :0
                            "One More Day" by Vast

Comment

• Are you kidding me? If you think a mere rewiring of someone's nervous system is going to stop a ship on Smallville, you haven't been watching the same show.

Lex. Got. Shot. In. The. Head. He lived for hours being dragged to a ditch then shipped to Smallville where he continued to live in a coma for a very long time.

Lana got blown up in a car and turned out it wasn't even her. Characters get shot, mutilated, sliced, pushed off giant cliffs, thrown 50 yards into piles of cars in a junkyard and come out of it fine.

A trip to the miracle ward A.K.A. Smallville Regional makes everything better. Might take a few episodes (plz plz plz plz plz take a long time), but she'll be back to her old Pink and/or Black self eventually.

And when that time comes I'll need my paper bag to puke into again because Clana will be back.

Originally posted by NellieBlye8
                              wait Lana didn't die???? I thought she was dead?
                              I thought she was dead half a dozen times in this series. Same with tons of other characters.

Comment

• I thought the last scene with Clark and Lana was incredibly sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎