Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love it or hate it: Clana is over.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe this could be a start of clark and lois. who knows...anything can happen

Comment

hate it! I just think Clark and Lana are better together than anyone in the show. I wouldn't mind Clark and Lois in Superman, but in Smallville, they (Clark and Lana) should definitly be together. But then again, I'm a die hard Clana fan lol

Comment

Originally posted by basketballstar23
        hate it! I just think Clark and Lana are better together than anyone in the show. I wouldn't mind Clark and Lois in Superman, but in Smallville, they (Clark and Lana) should definitly be together. But then again, I'm a die hard Clana fan lol
        But at some point, Clark will become Superman, and Clana has to end before that. Besides, Kristin wants out, and that means that Lana is out.

Comment

People say the same thing every week and then they throw a tantrum when they realize Clana lives on.

Comment

well it had to come that happy moment; where Clana be finally over, we know she never has been the one for him and never will

Comment

I don't know that Lana will break up Clark because of this...it could be Clark breaks up with her because of guilt. Neither makes much sense. I think they try to paint Lana as the type of woman who would endure for people she loves. It wasn't Clark's fault, after all, and if Brainiac wins with certain plots, everyone dies anyway - not just Lana.

Comment

Clana isn't over people. Not yet, KK has still 5 more episodes to go next season. Plus, it can't end like this. If it ends with this bitter pining crap, I'll be seriously pissed. They need to end because they aren't in love anymore...not because of some coma or guilt or whatever. Geez...

Comment

Originally posted by Poweranimals
                  People say the same thing every week and then they throw a tantrum when they realize Clana lives on.
                  Thank you!

And if anyone believe that Al/Miles will breakup clana because they don't love each other anymore, that would be a big mistake and a huge letdown! For those who haven't realized it they have made Lana Clark's Love for 7years it's not going to change whether she's in 2, 11, or 22 episodes next year. They are going to make the Clana breakup this big sacrificial love and whatnot.

I personally don't care who is with whom, I'm just a proud Clark whore but I do have a sister who love them to bits and I understand *sometimes* why she does. I just think that most of the Anti clana's expect way too good a breakup that will make it seem like the Last seven years of Clana deeply loving each other didn't exist! but hate it/Love it/or be nuetral to it like I am, they love each other those two crazy kids and if anything, everything that's happened to them this year didn't hurt them but according to Veritas made them stronger.....So I see a sacrificial Clana breakup. Kinda like the one who got away sota thing....but then what do I know I'm just going with the show's track record.
                  Last edited by christina; 03-29-2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

They can't end it because they don't love each other anymore. I think Clark will always love Lana in a certain way, and it's shown in several versions she always loves Clark. There has to be a reason established of why they just wouldn't work.

Comment

I would love it, if it was actually fully and completely. Last nail nailed into the coffin and buried six feet under over.

Comment

^^ Somehow, most of the comments here fail to surprise me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                          Lana and Clark have their own destiny so yea they will be apart from each other. Clark's destiny is to save the world, while Lana's destiny is to leave Smallville, move to China and continue her journey as a blonde wigged prostitute!
                          LOL! That's so wrong.

Comment

Maybe I am the only one, but I like the Clana relationship. I might be speaking blasphemy, but I do. I have got so thoroughly invested in the Smallville world, universe if you will, that I have unequivocally accepted this relationship. Even though I know that Superman history tells us of a Clark-Lois relationship, I rather enjoy seeing Clark and Lana. Although, their relationship has traversed along a different path these last two seasons it still has been the 2nd best relationship interaction in the Smallville world. The 1st being Clark and Lex. *Azra-El*
                            Last edited by Azra-El; 03-29-2008, 08:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                              LOL! That's so wrong.
                              Yeah well that's right there. Lana's destiny is to become a single parent and live in Smallville. Then she moves on to Metropolis and further bring Lexcorp down the gutter

Comment

It's sad how some Clana fans wont accept that this is probably the end. My being a Chlark fan, I've accepted that Chlark wont be together. Theres no repairing the damage done to the relationship after this, me thinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎