No announcement yet.

Love it or hate it: Clana is over.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it or hate it: Clana is over.

Lana wont be in enough episodes between now and the end of Smallville to justify Clana anymore. Plus if her hand is in a much pain as me thinks and Brainiac was telling the truth, she's going to be f*cked off, and mentally f*cked up when she comes round.

To be cleear i feel sorry for Lana, but i'm quite pleased about the set back for Clana
    Last edited by TheANIMAL (marcus); 03-28-2008, 02:39 AM.

Love it. Finally after 6 1/2 seasons!!! FINALLY!!!!!

Comment

I love it (oops..should i feel bad?). I would have preferred a different kind of break up though. poor lana

Comment

They're not over. Clark's not just going to give up on Lana because of the state she's in. I mean, come on.

Comment

if u believe everything will be rosy after this then i dnt know what to say.
          Imagine u are Lana and all the pain uv gone thru bcuz of this guy, would u want to put urself in such situation again and again and again. Would Clark allow that?

Lana doesnt even have anything to do with brainiac and look what happened

They have tried for 7years and nothing seems to ever go right..EVER. Thats a sign something is not meant to be. I say clana is over for good

Comment

Originally posted by redraven
            They're not over. Clark's not just going to give up on Lana because of the state she's in. I mean, come on.
            They will be over soon after she comes out of it though, me's thinkin.

Comment

She will move to metropolis and marry Pete

Eventually Clark will enter a new relationship, perhaps a Chlark relationship =]!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                She will move to metropolis and marry Pete

Eventually Clark will enter a new relationship, perhaps a Chlark relationship =]!
                Chlark doubt it...Clana who nows until, I hear them say its over and either Clark or Lana move far...far...away from each other than I will belive it.
                Last edited by LoveHurts38; 03-27-2008, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Lana and Clark have their own destiny so yea they will be apart from each other. Clark's destiny is to save the world, while Lana's destiny is to leave Smallville, move to China and continue her journey as a blonde wigged prostitute!

Comment

Just to be clear, i feel sorry for Lana, its just the Clana i'm glad has ended.

Comment

I don't exactly like that Lana is tortured by Brainiac (that IS what's hapening), but yeah, I'm glad Clana is over for good. R.I.P. CLana.
                      Oh and don't wory CK, you feel pain and sadness now, but Lois will be there for you

Comment

Well it is not over officially, but this is definitely the beginning of the end. He is obviously not going to break up with her while she is catatonic. But I do agree that this experience will cause her to grow distant from Clark once she wakes up. They will break up on their own terms though, but with this as the final catalyst.

Comment

Originally posted by DGirlLois4Clark
                          if u believe everything will be rosy after this then i dnt know what to say.
                          Imagine u are Lana and all the pain uv gone thru bcuz of this guy, would u want to put urself in such situation again and again and again. Would Clark allow that?

Lana doesnt even have anything to do with brainiac and look what happened

They have tried for 7years and nothing seems to ever go right..EVER. Thats a sign something is not meant to be. I say clana is over for good
                          Clark has asked her before regarding their relationship, "Do you know what you're getting into?" And Lana replied, "I know exactly what I'm getting myself into."

She knows there are risks involved, and has experienced horrible things for him, like dying in Reckoning (although she doesn't remember), getting forced into marriage with Lex, getting pushed into the hands of Zod, Brainiac, etc. She's not going to give up now, she loves him, and even after all this she's not going to give up, just like I believe Clark won't.

Oh, and no, I don't expect everything to be peachy between them, but I think when she comes out of this catatonic state, Clark won't hesitate in showing her he loves her.

Keep hoping for a Clana break-up though, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

I was so sure that Brainiac was going to kill her, it was do disapointing.

The funny thing is, Kara left with Brainiac so Lana would be safe (and of course Clark let someone else sacrifice himself to be with Lana, again), but at the end of the episdoe she shows no sign of being better.

Comment

Well whatever, at least we don't have to watch it anymore

Show might improve

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎