Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Arrow!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To quote Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia in the 100th episode of Angel, "What bizarro world did I wake up in?"

I hope the first poster is joking. I hope he/she woke up and decided to have a blasty-blast posting erroneous information which in no way could possibly fit into the continuity of Smallville. I know Smallville has at times gone off the beaten path but come on. How could this theory even be considered? How old are you? When did the sun start rising in the west and setting in the east in your world? Someone make this thread make sense to me...

Comment

I would like to thank Kevin24 for supporting my theory. My other theory is that jake and erik green from jericho a close town to smallville are also involved in veritas along with jason teaque = oliver queen = green arrow. I believe these guys are the real justice league.

Comment

No one is supporting your theory. They're making fun of you. It's called sarcasm!

Comment

All this reminds me of a qoute lex makes in season 3 'life is like an ocean, i'm just waiting for it to rain'!!

Comment

Originally posted by J-BOM
            Thank you Hopefulsuicide for agreeing with me.
            uhhh, sorry, but i wasn't agreeing with you

did no one else understand what i meant in my post?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
            veritas was a group formed that included Oliver's parents. he was a child while they were in meetings about the traveler

and can i see some proof that Green Arrow has always secretly hated Clark/Superman... i thought they always respected each other. in fact, Smallville is the most hostile i have ever seen him towards Clark and that's because Clark won't help save the world
            i was saying, that it's impossible for Oliver to have been the mastermind... why would anyone have listened to a little kid anyway? is he some kind of super intellegent being that his parents and their friends worshipped?

i also asked if you could provide proof for Green Arrow hating Superman, because i don't see it! he is a little miffed with Clark but i've never see hate, secret or otherwise

i still can't understand why people thought i was agreeing with you i'm sorry but your posts are quite ridiculous, although highly entertaining

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by J-BOM
            All this reminds me of a qoute lex makes in season 3 'life is like an ocean, i'm just waiting for it to rain'!!
            what on earth does that mean in the context of this thread?

then again nothing else you have said has made any sense either
            Last edited by Hopefulsuicide; 04-12-2008, 11:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

not saying i actually agree with you, but i wouldn't put it past the writers about Jason = Oliver...who knows what could happen on Smallville. In the comics Lana was never put under Brainiac's control, or married Lex. Martha never became a senator. Lex never married a doctor who later tried to kill him.

Comment

This craziness all make sense now

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎