No announcement yet.

Green Arrow!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Arrow!!

Green Arrow is behind veritas, he has always secretly hated clark because he has natural powers where green arrow doesnt!!

^ Please tell me your joking.

Comment

You will be the joke when it is shown to be green arrow

Comment

Yes, Green Arrow, long time DC superhero, and friend and team mate of Superman. I can easily see where he's the big bad villain in all of this.

Comment

Your wrong and i will tell you why.......................

Comment

Oliver's not behind Veritas, it existed before he was even born.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BOM
              Your wrong and i will tell you why.......................
              I'm still waiting.

Comment

I will never see him as a villian, even if he shots someone!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

LOL wow...oh yeah I totally saw this one coming...

Comment

Green Arrow is behind veritas, he has always secretly hated clark because he has natural powers where green arrow doesnt!!
                    veritas was a group formed that included Oliver's parents. he was a child while they were in meetings about the traveler

and can i see some proof that Green Arrow has always secretly hated Clark/Superman... i thought they always respected each other. in fact, Smallville is the most hostile i have ever seen him towards Clark and that's because Clark won't help save the world

Comment

Thank you Hopefulsuicide for agreeing with me.

And i think it is completely of out of order how some of you talk about children.

just because green arrow was a child when veritas was created doesnt mean he couldnt have thought of it himself. I mean you see how he bullied people in school, he was an evil kid.

Lets not talk about the comic book stories because smallville doesnt follow them.

Oliver Queen and Jason Teaque are the masterminds behind this project, they never did find his body, and the two look extremely alike.

Hell am gonna put it out there, jason teaque is oliver queen. aka green arrow.

Comment

And i think it is completely of out of order how some of you talk about children.

just because green arrow was a child when veritas was created doesnt mean he couldnt have thought of it himself. I mean you see how he bullied people in school, he was an evil kid.

Lets not talk about the comic book stories because smallville doesnt follow them.

Oliver Queen and Jason Teaque are the masterminds behind this project, they never did find his body, and the two look extremely alike.

Now you're just being rediculous.

Anyway, I think maybe Oliver has continued Veritias fullfilling his fathers legacy but only the good part of helping protect the Traveler.

Comment

I dont even know how to respond to that. It's the most ridculous thing I've heard in awhile

Comment

This makes sense, it's true they never find jason's body after he was crushed by a meteor. I bet he was so deformed that he had to have plastic surgery to repair his face and body.

The best they could do was reconstruct his face and body. He realized he looked simliar to how he used to be but now he is slighty different and greatly resembled Oiliver Queen. So he had to hunt down and kill Oliver to take over his life!

Notice how Oiliver never interacted with Lana the whole time he was there. He only saw her briefly at the reunion.

Jason Teague is Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow........

Comment

post of the year

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎