Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Forum Regular
    finals on pi say 3.86 with reaper at 2.78

In the Amazon seaching for Lois and Jimmy
    Smallville 2.4/4 1.6/5 3,860,000 1.6/5
    Reaper 1.8/3 1.2/3 2,782,000 1.0/3

Woohoo an increase of a whole 20k viewers for the finals. That frakking sucks.
    Last edited by JAMHEXXX; 03-28-2008 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6-Super-Man -5 View Post
    Yeah it seemed like The CW did everything they could to promote their shows.
    I think they were promoting so much because it was during Smallville, though, and they get some of their most viewers during Smallville. Will they bother to promote Smallville during less-watched shows?

so 3.86 is the final numbers?

The Man of Steel 6-Super-Man -5's Avatar
    I think its 3.84 million.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzaroboy9 View Post
    so 3.86 is the final numbers?
    Yes.

Better than Traveler then it seems.
    Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by MidgardDragon View Post
    I think they were promoting so much because it was during Smallville, though, and they get some of their most viewers during Smallville. Will they bother to promote Smallville during less-watched shows?
    Oh, probably. But the thing is that nobody will see them. In the next two weeks, the only shows that will get even over two million viewers are ANTM and FNSD and possibly SV repeats.

Considering last week was 3.4, a 3.86 is great, so I don't know what people are whinging about. This means that if we can sustain the numbers after the break, we'll be back to 4 million next week most likely.

Considering last week was 3.4, a 3.86 is great, so I don't know what people are whinging about. This means that if we can sustain the numbers after the break, we'll be back to 4 million next week most likely.
    ^ don't you mean two weeks?

Actually it's nearly three weeks, not two. Descent airs on April 17th.

well the week is almost over so there's about 2 weeks of repeat

DC Mythos Room, sharing a donut with Lois
    I have high hopes that the numbers will increase. I think anyone who saw Veritas were treated to a reminder of just how good SV can be and the previews for Descent HAVE to draw people back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-El49 View Post
    I think anyone who saw Veritas were treated to a reminder of just how good SV can be
    I'm sorry, but "Veritas" was not a great episode. It wasn't the worst episode ever, but you could just feel that huge chunks were missing. And nothing really happened. There was a lot of exposition, the introduction of some things that look like they might be interesting. But the episode itself was kinda flat and non-actiony.

Really, it felt like part one of a two-part episode. So I do think the stuff that was set up in "Veritas" will start to pay off in "Descent." But "Veritas" itself was kinda blah, and not the kind of ep that would wow and excite new or casual viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Best Episode - 321 View Post
    The overnights are the same as the last few episodes. Expect viewership numbers to be in the range of the last couple episodes.

The CW duo Smallville (#5: 2.8/ 5) and the recently relocated Reaper (#5: 2.1/ 3), which is not an improvement from recent occupant Supernatural.

__________________________________________________ __________

Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
    Kara................4.59 million*
    Fierce..............4.82 million*
    Cure................5.18 million*
    Action..............4.65 million*
    Lara................4.38 million*
    Wrath..............4.64 million*
    Blue.................4.51 million*
    Gemini.............3.71 million*
    Persona............3.81 million*
    Siren.................4.01 million*
    Fracture..............3.67 million*
    Hero...................3.81 million*
    Traveler...............3.44 million*
    Veritas.................

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.03 million
    That doesn't seem too bad on the ratings, they seem a little higher then last year aren't they?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyblue1 View Post
    I'm sorry, but "Veritas" was not a great episode. It wasn't the worst episode ever, but you could just feel that huge chunks were missing. And nothing really happened. There was a lot of exposition, the introduction of some things that look like they might be interesting. But the episode itself was kinda flat and non-actiony.

Really, it felt like part one of a two-part episode. So I do think the stuff that was set up in "Veritas" will start to pay off in "Descent." But "Veritas" itself was kinda blah, and not the kind of ep that would wow and excite new or casual viewers.
    Maybe what was going to be in it when the strike was going on, maybe stuff was reshot and it wound up not being in the shot, the so called cliffhanger. Nobody knew where the strike was going, and the episodes of Smallville were getting very thin and close to the end by the time it was resolved. Smallville was the only show to me to stretch out their episodes. Supernatural is in a pickle as they ran out of stuff, they may have maybe 5 shots for their final or maybe 3, I don't know.
    Last edited by Darren5000; 03-30-2008 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast