View Poll Results: "Veritas" - Best 15th Episode of the Series?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season 1: "Nicodemus"

19 11.73%
  • Season 2: "Prodigal"

6 3.70%
  • Season 3: "Resurrection"

2 1.23%
  • Season 4: "Sacred"

13 8.02%
  • Season 5: "Cyborg"

14 8.64%
  • Season 6: "Freak"

39 24.07%
  • Season 7: "Veritas"

69 42.59%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

"Veritas" - Best 15th Episode of the Series?

Season 1: "Nicodemus" - Jonathan turns against his son, Lana becomes a flirt, and Pete sets out to settle a score with Lex, after they come into contact with a strange, toxic flower.
    Season 2: "Prodigal" - Lex locates half-brother Lucas in order to get enough votes to oust Lionel from the corporation.
    Season 3: "Resurrection" - While Jonathan undergoes open-heart surgery, a bomb-strapped youth takes over the hospital, and soon wants Jonathan's liver.
    Season 4: "Sacred" - Lex and Jason are in China seeking a hidden Krypton power stone, while Clark and Lana soon follow.
    Season 5: "Cyborg" - Victor Stone, the subject of secret bionic experiments at LuthorCorp, escapes and finds an ally in Clark.
    Season 6: "Freak" - A youth blinded by the meteor storm has the power to recognize people with meteor-induced abilities. Among those he identifies: Chloe.
    Season 7: "Veritas" - Kara teaches Clark how to fly in order to help prepare him against Brainiac.
    Last edited by Ardiem3; 03-26-2008 at 06:47 PM.

Wow, except for "Resurrection," they're all good.

If "Veritas" turns out to be as good as it sounds, though, I don't think it will have any problem becoming number one.

Veritas has to be my pick only becuase as they get later in the series the newer ones seem better. I do have to say that I really liked "Freak"

The Man of Steel 6-Super-Man -5's Avatar
    "Veritas" hands down!

I have to go with "Freak," one of my favorite episodes.

Freak all the way, but I'll agree it's a good batch of episodes.

They are all good episodes espceccially Freak which was VERY awesome! But veritas looks like it might beat all of them so I will wait!

I'm going to wait till i've seen it entirely. Though at the moment i'm leaning towards "Freak"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaderoyale View Post
    I'm going to wait till i've seen it entirely. Though at the moment i'm leaning towards "Freak"
    What she said!

I haven't seen Veritas yet, so I'd pick Cyborg as the best of the rest. I just really liked that episode. The ending alone left my jaw dropped wide open.

Having actually seen Veritas, I have to go with Sacred. I'll probably be the only one

I thought it was awesome. They went to China! Kind of a cool fight in there between Lana and Clark.

In my second place I'd either choose Veritas for continuity or Nicodemus for some pretty fun scenes.
    Last edited by Mar-El; 03-27-2008 at 07:52 AM.

'Sacred' was so awesome. It was so awesome to take an episode to a new continent and get all wrapped up in an exciting chase.
    'Cyborg'- Great episode to introduce Victor Stone. Another one of Lex's questionable experiments was revealed.
    'Freak'- obviously an episode that has implications on characters today- especially with Chloe discovering her power, but also Lana got closer to Clark's secret, which plays a role in this season.
    'Resurrection'- can't remember too well, but I think I enjoyed it.
    'Prodigal'- It was interesting to see Lionel subject Lex to yet another test involving a son who Lionel hadn't even seen for years. It was intriguing to see Lucas foolishly try to turn on Lionel, foiling Lionel's test on Lex, before Lionel and Lex team back together to bring Lucas down.
    'Nicodemus'- hated this episode. One of the worst of the series IMO.

What I loved so much about Freak was that Clark used every one of his abilities, that and the acting was great, especially the Clark/Chloe scene in the apartment.

I'm not sure where Veritas fits in yet, I still need to think about it, perhaps watch it again tonight.

Some great episodes there like Nicodemus, Freak and Sacred. Will be tough to beat! I doubt i'll be prefering Veritas since I'm a Lana fan and I don't like what's going to happen to her

Without counting Veritas, which could end up being either awesome or terrible, here would be my list:

Freak--Love love love me some Chloe.
    Nicodemus--First good "altered behavior" episode.
    Cyborg--After Arthur Curry's ridiculous "bro-ness," Cyborg was a welcome relief.
    Sacred--S4 was pretty lousy, but the whole "Lana-Fu in Asia" was campy fun.
    Prodigal--It's a pity Lucas was never mentioned again. Like, EVER.
    Resurrection--Truth is, I don't even remember this one. Forgettability bottoms out the list.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast