Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kara: The only character that's a virgin on the show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kara: The only character that's a virgin on the show?

I just noticed something, Kara so far as us audience are aware of, is like the only "virgin" on the show. Good greif something tells me that the Tptb will use this as somewhat of a plot next season for her where she wonders how it feels like and then we'll have posters going like "bad lex, Super Sex"

She's pretty much the only character that makes sense to be a virgin at this point. She's still fairly new to Earth and hasn't found anyone she trusts enough to be that intimate with, not to mention during the time she lost her powers she also had amnesia so probably wasn't in the most trusting place to have sex.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
      She's pretty much the only character that makes sense to be a virgin at this point. She's still fairly new to Earth and hasn't found anyone she trusts enough to be that intimate with, not to mention during the time she lost her powers she also had amnesia so probably wasn't in the most trusting place to have sex.
      true, but "if" they do decide to go with this route with her character, I just hope it isn't with Lex or Jimmy, especially jimmy because then that guy would have the honors of being intimate with Chloe and Kara!, well whomever it is, DAMN!...THAT GUY IS GOING TO BE LUCKY!!..LOL, but really does Kara even have a love interest in the comics that they could bring other than Jimmy and hopefully not brainiac 5?

Comment

I don't think they will explore that angle of her character unless she sticks around for Season 8 or gets her own spinoff.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
          I don't think they will explore that angle of her character unless she sticks around for Season 8 or gets her own spinoff.
          They don't know yet if LV is staying on for the 8th season? I sure hope she does, I like Kara

As for the topic, if they do decide to explore this angle with her I'd rather it not be with Lex or Jimmy like you said herolee10. Hmm... what about Bart?

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
            They don't know yet if LV is staying on for the 8th season? I sure hope she does, I like Kara

As for the topic, if they do decide to explore this angle with her I'd rather it not be with Lex or Jimmy like you said herolee10. Hmm... what about Bart?
            I think Bart would be perfect for the job, although I'm not sure if Kara would want her first to end within a "blink" of an eye......plus, one must wonder if anything can "penetrate" a Kryptonian Woman's "garden of eden", I mean with Clark not much difficulty on losing his virginity but with Kara, a woman, makes you wonder...haha

Comment

Well, according to the renewals, LV is staying on for the 8th season. Maybe she'll get a new love interest next season, just pure speculation on my part, nothing's written in stone yet. And if it should be Jimmy, then he could just suddenly spend time with Chloe, so I don't think that would be a good pairing... and Lex... *shudders* He already tried to find a way to get inside Kara's head by promising to get her memories back... now that she finally has by Jor-El, she hopefully will think twice to be near Lex again.

And Bart falls for every chica muy caliente, so I don't think he would be perfect for the job. It'd be hard for him to stay faithful.

Comment

it's about time they give my girl her own froum. Whoever tries to make love with Kara is in for a painful surprise. I mean just think, could a human even get it inside.

Comment

Haha, has anyone considered that maybe she could do it by herself first, then her lover can follow suit. Otherwise, they'd have to make another lame excuse like, she temporarily lost her powers, then got her cherry popped, like her cousin did. Or maybe, they can suddenly reveal that Kara is adopted, and Clarky can get his grove on. And this will finally let Clark move on from the Clark-Lana tragedy, and go on his merry way to becoming Superman.

Comment

we are all assuming she didn't loose it on Krypton... maybe she was a little naughtier than we hear about

Comment

Well it's a matter of curiosity. I think people who watch the show felt a little sigh of relief to have found out how Supes got his cherry popped. So now, its the cousin's turn.

Here is something I read a while back, about Supes getting it on with an earth woman. I found it rather funny.

An exceedingly amusing story by Larry Niven about the Superman's procreative challenges.

Comment

I think they should wait until Kara has her own show. That is, unless there's something we don't know about from Krypton or Detroit.

Comment

vagina of steel! she would crush a mortal man

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                            vagina of steel! she would crush a mortal man
                            Trying... not to... laugh.

Comment

Kara's gorgeous face on hot body - a turn on
                              Kara's vagina of steel - a turn off

Comment

Working...
                              X