Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Chloe have called Oliver and used the League instead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The writers were 'killing two birds with one stone' here. Also, the Justice League already had to rescue Clark in "Justice" after he walked into a room of kryptonite in his attempts to find and rescue Bart. And as others have said, the Justice League were likely off another mission, and most of them couldn't get there in time anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
      Though it would've been cool to have the JL help, I think Chloe did the best possible thing by taking Kara to the Fortress.

She didn't have any time, and that was the most obvious choice to get Kara's memory back.
      I agree! I mean lets face it, anything Oliver and the JL could have come up to help regain Kara's memory and thus help Clark, wouldn't have been enough and it would have taken them much longer! There was realy only one, most practical and quickest solution, get Kara to the Fortress of Solitude and get Jor-El to restore her memories! Chloe made the right decission!

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
        Maybe she did call them, and they were occupied or too far away to be of any real assistance?
        I had the same thought, but we shouldn't have been forced to come up with it ourselves. Not something that important to the overarching plotline of the show. A single line of dialogue would have handled it:

Lana: Any luck with Oliver?
        Chloe: They're too far away. By the time they get here Clark could be dead. We have to get to Kara.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by TampaVille
          A single line of dialogue would have handled it:

Lana: Any luck with Oliver?
          Chloe: They're too far away. By the time they get here Clark could be dead. We have to get to Kara.

Done.
          But that brings up the whole 'Bart could have run to Clark, freed him and run back before Chloe even finished her sentence' thing. I mean, I get that the whole thing was a plot device to bring Kara's memory back but take that out of the equation and I still think it would have been smarter or Chloe to put the League on the case (all that Kryptonite and all).

Though I guess, as was pointed out, Bart could have been on a mission and be on 'radio-silence' and all.
          But still, if you're in a hurry to save someone doesn't it make sense to call the guy with super-speed?!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎