Collapse
No announcement yet.

The end is near

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, hawkins lived. that was the point of the final scene, if he was going to die it would have happened before the fade out.

However they could do like they did to DL on heroes, if it goes to cable and they can't get back the main cast they can jump into the war efforts and just write Hawkins and Jake out of the script.

To be honest the CAST of jericho did their part for this story, the way the left it this isn't going to be a guerilla war, it is going to be a war between armies and just because you delivered a nuke to the good guys does not mean they instantly promote someone like Jake to general

Comment

No. Honestly, the ending shown last night made it clear that Jericho's role after the attacks is now fulfilled.

I consider it a very good ending (I couldn't say the same at the end of the first season when it appeared the show had been cancelled) and maybe they should stop it there.

TV guide has an interview with Executive producer Carol Barbee on the alternate cliffhanger ending. Click here to read it.
      Last edited by GuardianAngel; 03-26-2008, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's going to be picked up by Sci-Fi. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

It would be nice if another network will take over the show.

Comment

I sure hope another network would pick it up! I really enjoyed this show.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎