No announcement yet.

Everyone who knows is in this room

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dunkman
    Sometimes you just have to accept the whole superhero secret identity thing. Everyone watching can find endless ways to figure out a superhero's alter ego & weakness, yet nobody on the show can figure it out unless they're supposed to. I'm okay with that! I mean, even the ones with good costumes like Batman & Spiderman can't fool me, & Clark doesn't wear a costume at all. Even when he's Superman he doesn't wear a mask, yet no one can figure out who he is unless he tells them (except for Batman, of course).
    You know, there are people who had never seen me without my glasses, & when they see me for the first time with my glasses off, they immediately recognize me. Even sunglasses aren't that great a mask!
    +1

And the line, "Everyone who knows Clark's weakness is in this room, except for Martha and Pete, who wouldn't do anything to harm Clark, and the freaks in Bell Reeve/Jail" just wouldn't fit properly.

Comment

Originally posted by 98chase
      +1

And the line, "Everyone who knows Clark's weakness is in this room, except for Martha and Pete, who wouldn't do anything to harm Clark, and the freaks in Bell Reeve/Jail" just wouldn't fit properly.
      I agree. I like to analyze things to death as much as the next guy, but sometimes you just have to let things go.

Comment

No one every claimed Lana can count.

Comment

Originally posted by sherban1988
          That's what Lana said. More precissely: "Everyone who knows Clark's weakness is in this room". Now, i agree Kara didn't know at the time, but what is Martha, chopped liver? I don't say Lana should've suspected her, God forbid. But they should at least acknowledge the woman who raised him since he was 3
          It shows Lana knows jack squat.

Comment

well she wouldnt suspect martha and she probably doesnt know pete knows. and she probably would suspect a kryptonian since they are weak by kryptonite too and briniac probably wouldnt use kryptonite tazers. but it could have always been shelby.

Comment

Isn't the government supposed to know about Kryptonians weaknesses, even if they don't know about Clark?

Comment

i thought she said everyone in smallville who knows clarks secret is in this room.

Comment

how could she forget pete so soon after seeing him ffs!

Comment

I'm pretty sure she said "everyone who knows Clark's weakness is in this room".She didn't mention Martha,Pete or the Justice League of course because she knows they wouldn't hurt Clark.But,there're some krypto-freaks in Belle Rive who know and would give anything to kidnap C.K.But,I guess miss drama queen forgot about them...After all they only ran after her like half of the series

Comment

when ever lex thinks its clark he comes up with experiments but then at the time clark would be vulnerable so lex drops the case like clark being stripped of his powers and being cut by the laser as lex watches in season 3 mortal i think. Also in Nemesis i think in season 6 when lex and clark are trapped in kryp cave down below and they helped each other there was kryptonite there that made him bleed.

Also in onyx evil lex says that i was always on clark but friendship blinded him from the truth and changed his views.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                        well she knew bout pete and martha... its just not excusable lol, especially just after being reminded pete existed the episode before
                        Nothing Lana does is excusable, except to Clark, for no good reason.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎