No announcement yet.

Everyone who knows is in this room

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone who knows is in this room

That's what Lana said. More precissely: "Everyone who knows Clark's weakness is in this room". Now, i agree Kara didn't know at the time, but what is Martha, chopped liver? I don't say Lana should've suspected her, God forbid. But they should at least acknowledge the woman who raised him since he was 3

yes, and Pete.

Comment

yes, and Brainiac.

Comment

And the OH so many random metahumans in Belle R whom Clark has p'd off by foiling their plans and figured out the Krytonite weaken Clark thing...

Comment

think there are 13 more peeps, Lana left out of the equation.

Comment

I know, I never get why Lex and everyone doesn't know about Clark's secrets because of THEM. Surely they talk amongst themselves in Belle Reeve, the hospital, jail...

Comment

And the writers want more money.
              Last edited by litew8; 03-21-2008, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuv180
                I know, I never get why Lex and everyone doesn't know about Clark's secrets because of THEM. Surely they talk amongst themselves in Belle Reeve, the hospital, jail...
                They do talk in Belle Reeve, remember the episode where three MF's ganged up on Clark to take his powers. Clark couldn't save Lex from the mind wipe. It happened at a time when Lex wasn't of a frame of mind to do anything about it.

Comment

Maybe it was meant to imply that Lana Lang really doesn't know Clark Kent all that well.

Comment

well she knew bout pete and martha... its just not excusable lol, especially just after being reminded pete existed the episode before

Comment

Originally posted by ChlarkMe
                      They do talk in Belle Reeve, remember the episode where three MF's ganged up on Clark to take his powers. Clark couldn't save Lex from the mind wipe. It happened at a time when Lex wasn't of a frame of mind to do anything about it.
                      That's what I mean, we know they talk. So why hasn't anyone else noticed they all must keep mentioning Clark Kent? Think about it, the infected he fought and dropped at hospitals and jails for Oliver...surely some of them would describe the man they fought, and someone would ultimately make a connection if they kept describing the same peron? Or Lex getting a lot of the infected from Belle Reeve...surely they mentioned, Oh yeah, I fought Clark Kent too to each other! Or oh yeah, I was caught because of him too... See what I mean? It's a plot hole for sure.

Comment

well it might be that Lex wasn't smart enough to think of it lol

maybe when he was experimenting on freaks, he just experimented on them... maybe he didnt have the foresight to interrogate them about clark kent... and why would a meteor freak talk at all when being tortured

then again, it might have been cool to see one offer up info about clark kent as a bargaining chip

Comment

Oh, I didn't expect them to say it to Lex directly, I doubt they'd think about it. But surely if they ever talked to each other through the cells, Lex may overhear, or the guards. Or the police would ask them how they landed on the jail's doorstep, or the hospitals...

Comment

well its common knowledge that clark has stopped them, the police know alot of it, and lex always hears about it

the meteor freaks that actually see his powers are about 1/2 i'd say, and none of them are credible witnesses... the very few that know more than just seeing him use a power usually die or dont go to belle reve

Comment

Sometimes you just have to accept the whole superhero secret identity thing. Everyone watching can find endless ways to figure out a superhero's alter ego & weakness, yet nobody on the show can figure it out unless they're supposed to. I'm okay with that! I mean, even the ones with good costumes like Batman & Spiderman can't fool me, & Clark doesn't wear a costume at all. Even when he's Superman he doesn't wear a mask, yet no one can figure out who he is unless he tells them (except for Batman, of course).
                              You know, there are people who had never seen me without my glasses, & when they see me for the first time with my glasses off, they immediately recognize me. Even sunglasses aren't that great a mask!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎