No announcement yet.

What material was the cage made of?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What material was the cage made of?

That cage seemed to be able to simulate kryptonite's effects and amp them up or tone them down to zero. It's almost like it's made of the material that the Green Lantern's ring is made of. Or perhaps like the Eradicator, which could also emulate kryptonite.

The kryptonite cage kind of reminded me of the one lex kept superman in the lois & Clark season 1 finale. The cage did definitley loom like its made of green lanterns rings material.

Comment

Yea the whole cage thing was pretty neat. Talking about green lantern i hope if they do another dc hero next season to do a gl it could so work now since they have heros in costumes now and all that. Plus we can still dream of bruce/bats but that will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
        dream of bruce/bats but that will not happen.
        they won't do it due to trying to get DC Comics to sign off on it won't happen unless they decided to do some sort of spin off with the dark knight all they could of capitalized off of this crossover when they did bird's of prey but they relutantly didn't want too. but dc won't sign off it anyways

Comment

i would also love to see gl in an episode dedicated just to him, kinda like flash aquaman cyborg. Would love to see wayne in smallville but highly unlikely seeing that next season is the last.

Comment

I just watched the episode and my idea was that the "bars" were actually tubes that were linked to a tank of liquid kryptonite. Turning the cage on could have pumped the kryptonite into them. As for "turning the cage up", maybe the part below where Clark was walking could be lowered so more kryptonite could be pumped in.

Turning it off seemed too quick, but that was my theory during the episode.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎