Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much more stupid can they show Clark to be?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say I loathe this episode with a passion. There are a few rare extremely crappy episodes and this happens to be one of them.

Locking up Clark in a cage for the entire episode and having 3 girls rescue him is beyond stupid and makes Clark look pathetic(while building up how wonderful those girls are) They could have figured a much better way for Clark to get himself out of the cage and then rescue Kara.

Having Lana and Chloe be the savours of Kara ruined what should have been a Clark/Kara moment. I honestly don't get how anybody who is a fan of Clark could enjoy this episode

Comment

I have to admit there was a degree of stupidity on Clark side, but given the circumstances,I really couldn't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by donnarose
        I have to admit there was a degree of stupidity on Clark side, but given the circumstances,I really couldn't blame him.
        You then don't put him in that circumstance. There is better ways they could have written this episode to get all the points(Kara saved, Lionel losing Clark's Trust, Lex figuring out Veritas) they wanted out without putting Clark in a cage and having him be an afterthought

Comment

In my opinion, they are just looking for story lines to use, and perhaps doing this one this way with plotholes was the only way they could do it, if they took plot holes into consideration all the time, they would run out of ideas in my opinion.

Comment

True, It would be nice if the writers could show what we want.

Comment

Yea i know, this is true lol, But some people might want them to do this lol oh well smallvilles smallville to me, plot hole or no plot hole lol.

Comment

You know, I LOVED the episode "Traveler." However, xrayvision, word wordy WORD on what you said. When Clark got the first taser out of him, how simple would it have been for him to have super-sped away? Sure, those guards who caught him would've figured out he had powers, but I have a feeling they had that general notion anyway, as most normal people would not need to be knocked out by a dozen taser darts made of refined meteor rock, eh? Your other examples of times when Clark has rushed head-first into a ridiculous situation reminded me of how silly Clark could be sometimes.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

What annoyed me was when he was looking to see if it was Lana, he never x-rayed the room, probably due to budget!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    First, if you read the rules, you're not supposed to post about posters in the forum, but on topics. Next, Superman has not been captured on the frequency he has on this show. Or on a more general note, Superman hasn't been portrayed as an idiot as Clark has on this show. When Superman makes a mistake, he learns from it.

Examples:

Justice: Clark runs into a room filled with kryptonite

Blue: Clark inserts a crystal he knows was created by Zor-El, an enemy of Jor-El's and an evil, sadistic Kryptonian

Fierce: Clark gets captured by some beauty pageant freaks

Vessel: Clark having ignored all of Jor-El's warnings about Zod gets captured in the Phantom Zone

Commencement: Clark ignoring Jor-El allows a 2nd meteor shower to occur

Wrath: Clark knowing what happens to people who had his powers allows Lana to keep them so he can have sex with her

Reckoning: Clark being told there's no way to avert death plays God and sacrifices his father's life for Lana's

Solitude: Without a 2nd thought, Clark trusts Milton Fine and attempts to destroy his FOS & Jor-El

Clark has not lately been shown to be the strong, maturing hero he is supposed to be. They still have him wrapped up with Lana and doesn't watch his own back. He is only reactive instead of proactive--which is what all those examples I pointed out should have made him become if he learned anything.

The main problem with this show is that they make Clark have a selective memory only when it suits the episode plots. That is why sometimes he is shown to be like Superman and other times, he is shown to be an incompetent clown.
                    This is a great post, this clark is usually forced to things he never outgoingly seeks to do them its down right brutal how they write clark kent on this show.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎