Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lana really kill Lex if he harms Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brizzle
    His character is getting worst imo. He needs to step up. This show is done anyways. I don't know how they are going to do a season 8.
    Well if U think the show is done, why are U watching and posting about it???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
      me, redraven, Lana Luthor... a bottle of wine, pyjamas, pillow fights that get a little out of hand... could get interesting

One bottle of wine? Pssh.

Comment

Originally posted by redraven

One bottle of wine? Pssh.
        your quite right... each?

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
          your quite right... each?
          Of course!

..I think this thread may have gone a bit off topic.

Comment

hmmm yeah, so Lana totally would kill him...

Comment

When Lana said this, I was like, oh Lana, the arc where we were to supposed to believe you were dangerous is over...pleeeeeeeease, you are a Luthor no more.

Comment

It wouldn't suprise me that Lana would kill lex if he did harm Clark.
                He too has crossed a few moral lines just to protect Lana, but he never killed anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleGirl101
                  Well if U think the show is done, why are U watching and posting about it???????????????
                  ------------------------------------

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by smallvillelogan
                  If you hate the show so much then why have you put up 1,503 posts on a Smallville fan site in not even one year?
                  has it not been made clear by threads like 'why do we still watch despite the constant complaining' or 'are you watching the show just to see how it ends'?

there are plenty of reason why people watch a show that they are finding does not meet the standard. besides, i think its unfair to say people hate the show, just cause they dont like the new seasons

i mean i could post thousands of posts about the early seasons, and still hate the new ones
                  Last edited by Hopefulsuicide; 03-29-2008, 06:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hell yeah she would that's a no brainer

Comment

• Lex would kill her first.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡