X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ love that one too! my favorite quote is
    " Turn over the Son of Krypton!" that line sent a chill in my spine

Comment

Patricia: Somehow, I never pictured the last son of Krypton making coffee.

Lana: Lex likes to keep his women on a short leash.
      Chloe: Sounds like a choke chain if you ask me.

Clark: Lex and Lionel are only capable of doing the right thing if it benefits them. I want to see the good in people, Kara, but I think the Luthors are a lost cause.

Comment

Originally posted by bl24ndon
        Patricia: "Despite the power of the sun, it's always night on half the planet" "For all the good you will do, there will always be darkness."
        So true! Loved this line.

Comment

Originally posted by bl24ndon
          Patricia: "Despite the power of the sun, it's always night on half the planet" "For all the good you will do, there will always be darkness."
          Excellent line, simply awesome. I plan on using it in the future.

Clark: I hope I can live up to what everyone expects of me.

Here's to hoping he'll at least try.

Comment

Those were my favorite quotes.

Clark: "No, you're not." (It was the way the line was delivered.)

Chloe: "I love your son." (Actually I loved her whole speech.)

Patrica: "Despite the power of the sun, it's always night on half the planet."

Comment

Originally posted by WathorigHH
              Patrica: "Despite the power of the sun, it's always night on half the planet."

I thought this was a great line too.....and I liked the delivery

Comment

FAVORITE TRAVELER QUOTES:

1) Lana: We found it in the barn after Clark was taken. As far as we know, everyone that knows about Clark's weakness is in this room. It wasn't Chloe, and it wasn't me.

Lionel: What about Kara? I told you and Clark she'd been spending time with Lex. Now she's moved in with him. But her memory -- might be coming back, little by little. Wouldn't take much. Just a few simple words. Enough for Lex to work out Clark's secret.

2) Clark: What do you want from me?!

Pierce: I've seen a lot of terrible things in your town. How could a place called Smallville be filled with such death and destruction? I think it has something to do with you.

3) Chloe: Hello?! Jor-El?! Clark's in trouble. Now, I know that your brother started all of this, but right now, the only way we can help your son is if you restore Kara's memory and powers. Jor-El! Out of all the planets across the universe, you decided to send your only son to this one! To Earth! You trusted us to protect him! Now, please, Jor-El, I need you to trust me! I love your son! He's in danger and he needs our help!

4) Lionel: He's a human being, Pierce. You'd be committing murder.

Pierce: It's not human!

5) Clark: Thank you. "The traveler will bring great change to the Earth."

Patricia: Clark?

Clark: All these prophecies about the traveler. I just hope I can live up to what everyone thinks I'm supposed to be.

Patricia: I've just met you, and there's no doubt in my mind that you're a force for good in this world.

6) Here is a great Superman reference: Patricia Swann (to Lionel Luthor): Patricia: My Dad was obsessed with one subject in particular -- a traveler from another galaxy who came to Smallville in a meteor shower.
                Lionel: [ Chuckles ] The traveler from another galaxy, a clandestine cabal, a series of murders -- mm, that's quite a story. You be careful who you tell it to.

7) Clark Kent & Kara Kent:

Kara: Hey, cousin. Need any help?

Clark: You've already done more than enough. I have something for you. I was saving it till you got your memory back. Thanks for saving my life.

Kara: I didn't do it alone. I mean, if it wasn't for Chloe and Lana, Lex would have dissected my brain by now. I can't believe I trusted him.

Clark: Don't be too hard on yourself. You're not the only one to be fooled by the Luthors. Lex and I used to be best friends. And I thought Lionel was my ally.

Kara: But it doesn't make any sense. I mean, Lex tried to save me in Detroit. His father saved both of us in Washington.

Clark: Lex and Lionel are only capable of doing the right thing if it benefits them. I want to see the good in people, Kara, but I think the Luthors are a lost cause.
                Last edited by tibbit78; 10-20-2008, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Lionel - "The rich have secret societies, the others have poker nights."

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎