Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
    It sucks if it affected ratings, but I think it's great that it actually ticked off the whiners so much. I'd like to see more fake-outs of the sort, they deserve it.
    You would want that at the expense of ratings? I'm glad the writers aren't specifically catering to you, then

Besides, who are we to decide what other people deserve? That's a personal caprice. I think everyone who watches Smallville deserves a million dollars for their prudent decision

Comment

So March Madness, Holy Thursday, spring break. Lots of reasons why it had low ratings. I bet it goes up next week.

March Madness is going on next Thursday too though...

Comment

final numbers yet?

Comment

I ain't gonna lie, I was watching the Kansas State vs USC bball game so I didn't contribute

Comment

Really? 3.41 million? Thats horrible! The episode was great.

Comment

Originally posted by hemmy
              I ain't gonna lie, I was watching the Kansas State vs USC bball game so I didn't contribute
              Unless you have a Nielsen Box you wouldn't have contributed anyway. These ratings are based on such a flawed system I really think studios should stop following them.

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
                Yeah, unless areas had games on at the time, it seems to me that the reason why it was low is because of Hero
                I think the poor reception to "Hero" is a factor, but there are others that have been mentioned already as well (bball, spring break, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                  I think the poor reception to "Hero" is a factor, but there are others that have been mentioned already as well (bball, spring break, etc.).
                  Exactly. IMHO what they should've done, now that we know Veritas isn't the season finale, they should have aired Hero when they did, since it's seems just like a infomercial, and postponed Traveler and Veritas couple weeks so it would have been from Traveler straight on. After Spring Break, after the holiday and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
                    Exactly. IMHO what they should've done, now that we know Veritas isn't the season finale, they should have aired Hero when they did, since it's seems just like a infomercial, and postponed Traveler and Veritas couple weeks so it would have been from Traveler straight on. After Spring Break, after the holiday and stuff.
                    they probably would have been better to have repeats on during bball(heaven knows they had tons of repeats during jan/feb that they could have had the new episodes on)

Comment

It is not a final rating, but I have a question as to which is the correct number. The original poster said Smallville had a 1.4/4 share for 3.41 million, but "Zap2It-Nielsen Ratings" has our fast national rating at 2.2/4 share for 3.70 million viewers.
                      The link is here:

Why the difference?

FYI- Here is the key section-

"NBC started the night in first with a 6.6/11 for "Deal or No Deal." CBS' basketball was second with a 5.5/9, as ABC's "Miss Guided" had a 4.3/7 for two new episodes. FOX was fourth with "Are You Starter Than a Fifth Grader," leaving The CW in fifth with the 2.2/4 for "Smallville."
                      Last edited by Supes4Ever; 03-21-2008, 10:12 PM.

Comment

^ interesting... i hope thats the real numbers...

i thought by now the final number for traveler had been released?

Comment

I really am confused now...

Comment

Isn't Smallville's main demographic males ages 18-25, or something of that nature?

Comment

so the final number is 3.41 or 3.70?

Comment

Those numbers are confusing, and I've forgotten how to add fractions:/

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎