Forum Regular

Smile Does Lana Know She Killed Genevieve?

Hey there fellow Smallville fans. I am new to the forum, and I was wondering if anyone can help in a matter pertaining to the Isobel story arc from Season 4. I've been a fan of Smallville since day one and never missed an episode, and yet I still do not recall that it was ever explained to Lana that she killed a person..and committed murder. In Season 4's Commencement, Isobel possessed her for the last time and in a fit of rage, she stabbed Genevieve with one of the stones and she died. Other than Lex, does anyone else know she committed murder? More importantly, does Lana herself know this tragic secret? Any help would immensely be appreciated, as I cannot remember off the top of my head. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum.

I think that she did know about what Isobel did to Genevieve because after she stabbed her, the tattoo disappeared and Lana was left holding the Crystal. She probably connected two and two together and found out that she murdered Genevieve and Lex tried to bail her out.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by minerva73 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

I think that she did know about what Isobel did to Genevieve because after she stabbed her, the tattoo disappeared and Lana was left holding the Crystal. She probably connected two and two together and found out that she murdered Genevieve and Lex tried to bail her out.
    Thank you! I am thrilled to be a part of this exhilarating forum.

That is what I originally thought as well, that she connected the dots and put the pieces of the puzzle together. I wonder if she will ever confess/talk to Clark that she killed Genevieve.

Thanks again for your thoughts!