Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Better? Batman or Green Arrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman definitely! I love Green Arrow as well, but Batman is cooler with his batmobile and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.White
      Batman is better. For one thing Green Arrow ,when he first appeared in the comics, seem to be patterned after Batman. Rich playboy by day adventurer by night with many gadets and gizmos at his disposal, save that as an archer, GA's arrows were his weapons. Green Arrow even had a young sidekick like Batman had named Speedy. The 1970's reconstruction of the character remade Green Arrow for the better. He was made to be more grittier and was given an reason to exist. I know AIMiles wanted Bruce Wayne on Smallvile but because of the Warners Bros movie division they couldn't have him. Therefore the show had to settle for an alternative and found one with Oliver Queen/ Green Arrow.
      Not to mention the Arrow Cave and the Arrowmobile....

Comment

• Batman is better written, but GA has potential.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mr.White
          Batman is better. For one thing Green Arrow ,when he first appeared in the comics, seem to be patterned after Batman. Rich playboy by day adventurer by night with many gadets and gizmos at his disposal, save that as an archer, GA's arrows were his weapons. Green Arrow even had a young sidekick like Batman had named Speedy. The 1970's reconstruction of the character remade Green Arrow for the better. He was made to be more grittier and was given an reason to exist. I know AIMiles wanted Bruce Wayne on Smallvile but because of the Warners Bros movie division they couldn't have him. Therefore the show had to settle for an alternative and found one with Oliver Queen/ Green Arrow.
          over the decades Ollie has moved away from being a batman clone though, he has became a certain somebody distinguishable from the brooding bird lol. I never want to see the arrowcave and arrowmobile coming back again, too batman clonish.

Comment

• I think Batman is miles better then Green Arrow ....but in Smallville Justin made me really appreciate Green Arrow! I'd much rather watch Ollie on the small screen then a Batman on the small screen ....but again i think Batman rules the comic books and silver screen

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎