• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by genvillewars92
    He looks fantastic the way he is now
    Ditto!

Comment

• Originally posted by petitemimi
      Thanks for the link and I agree with you! In S7 IMO, Tom was definitely thinner and more muscular than the year before.
      I agree, in S7 Tom did seem thinner than he did in S6.
      But Tom looks amazing no matter how he looks.

There's a BTS pic of him from the actual filming of S8 and even though the picture is not crystal clear, Tom seems even thinner. Can't post it here, it's spoilery.
      Yes i agree, in the trailer released from ComicCon, Tom does seem thinner yet again.

Comment

• He always appears "bigger" in the red and blue jackets because they have such a boxey cut to them, and as the show has gone on, they have dressed him in them more and more. Whether it's season one or season seven, if Clark is wearing just a t-shirt, he looks muscular and thin.

The only exception is his face. His face was very thin in the early seasons but is fuller in the later seasons. I think that is just the way men age (women age the opposite - we lose the fat in our faces as we get into our thirties).

We have watched TW/Clark go from boy to man over the last seven years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaderoyale
          Yes i agree, in the trailer released from ComicCon, Tom does seem thinner yet again.
          I guess that after the first episode, we'll see a new thread: "Is Tom too thin??"

Comment

• Originally posted by AG1211
            I think he looks gorgeous! Perfect in fact!
            I've had this discussion, at length, somewhere before. TW's aging like the finest wine, IMO. Now, he looks like a man. I DO know of and have seen many young men who are in their early twenties and they look Older than Tom. When he was actually that age, in the pictures I've seen of him, he looks like a 'baby', or like a 12 year old with the shadow of a full beard. It's uncanny. So, my solid response to this thread is reflected in 'AG1211's comment. DITTO!

Comment

• Originally posted by petitemimi
              I guess that after the first episode, we'll see a new thread: "Is Tom too thin??"
              Of course we will
              Lets jump the bandwagon and make the thread already

Comment

• The picture where tom welling is acting like Lionel (i forgot the episode name) i'm pretty much impressed by his physique in that episode, as I am losing weight and want to get at least a good solid stomach like tom. Incremental progress and small changes are happening and noticeable, just takes time. So Tom is definite an inspiration to me. Can't wait for Idol!!!! And yes as a guy I'll admit i find other guys charismatic, not ashamed to say it!
                Last edited by ElVibo; 11-09-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Well, he IS supposed to be getting closer to his Superman destiny, so it would be understandable if he bulked up. XD

Comment

• If anyone knows Tom Wellings workout routine would u please mesage me and send me the routine, I am trying to get the same build as him. im 6'3 with almost the identical body type as him in the first season. so im going to need a little help. if u have anything on his workout email me at [email protected] thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎