Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tom Welling putting on weight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting on weight does not necessarily mean to be fatter because muscle do weigh more than fat. To me Tom looked more trimmed and gorgeous than ever. It's just that the stylist should look for fitting T-shirts for Tom because IMO that blue shirt was way too small for his muscle packed arms and chest

And as mentioned here before, there are candid pics of Tom which were taken at the beginning of March where Tom looks slimmed down. He's not too thin on these pictures but he mustn't slim down more.

As for the discussion about Tom's haircut. I agree with most of you. I don't like his season 7 haircut, but it seems Tom doesn't like it either because every time he is not shooting he lets his hair grow.

Comment

So, Clark will suddenly be thinner for the rest of the season. Side effect of some evil Jor-El F0S plot.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*smallville_tv*~
        lol yeh like others have said I think it's the hair plays a part..
        This pic is probably one of the ones Tom's been biggest (think I saw another one actually..but don't recall where it is.)

but still can't complain about his body here lol. He looks like a teddy bear :P
        Og my God, what was he thinking with that beard! Shave it off, shave it off!!!!!!! Where has my pretty boy gone??????????????????????????And yes, I know those are old pics, but still,....What was he thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by WathorigHH
          As for the discussion about Tom's haircut. I agree with most of you. I don't like his season 7 haircut, but it seems Tom doesn't like it either because every time he is not shooting he lets his hair grow.
          Iīm afraid youīre wrong. As you can read elsewhere, the short hair in S7 is Tomīs very own wish. Maybe not the exact style of the hairdo, but at least the fact that it is kept short.

Comment

Can you give sources for that request by TW for short hair, it's the first I've heard of it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic girl
              Can you give sources for that request by TW for short hair, it's the first I've heard of it.....
              Sorry, itīs not allowed to mention that site here...

Comment

His face is thinner, but his body's bulkier with muscle, making him triple gorgeous! He's obviously been working out. Go TW, more delicious than ever!

Oh, and after years of different styles, I thought his hair during the Chlark scene at the end of Fracture was perfect.
                Last edited by 4CHLicks; 03-16-2008, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CHLicks
                  His face is thinner, but his body's bulkier with muscle, making him triple gorgeous! He's obviously been working out. Go TW, more delicious than ever!

Oh, and after years of different styles, I thought his hair during the Chlark scene at the end of Fracture was perfect.

On that note have they been dyeing his hair?... just wondering.

Comment

The man is so fit and looks more like Superman then ever. I wish people would just stop with the comments and look down at their own stomachs!! He is just perfect.

Comment

I think Christopher Reeve looked older than 26. That is not to say that he looked bad. It is just that going by looks alone, I would have guessed him to be in his thirties.

As for Tom Welling, he looked like he was in his twenties during season 1 of Smallville. He was smaller then, but I like the way he looks now better. He looks more like Superman without his suit on. Oddly enough, I was thinking he looked thinner in this episode or at least his face looked thinner and younger. I had no trouble relating to this Clark & Pete because they looked so much like they did three years ago.

Comment

He looked best like s4 he has put on weight or maybe not even weight maybe just his age like ^^ said but its been showing for the past 2-3ish years --still gorgeous tho!

for the hair part of the discussion I think it was great longer like beginning of third season and fourth season --also great in like red of s2
                        Last edited by smallvillefreak24; 03-17-2008, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TOMophilus
                          Sorry, itīs not allowed to mention that site here...
                          Can you PM it? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.....

Comment

Tom could weigh 600 pounds and he would still be the hottest man alive...just a fact of life! haha. I dont think he looks heavier...he has always been a big man, and he's filling the superman shoes nicely. =)

Comment

I had to look at this thread just to see what all the fuss was about. Normally I wouldn't post to something like this but decided to give my thoughts on the subject.

Just because Tom looked younger than his age in the beginning doesn't mean he has to keep looking younger than his age now. The important thing is that he is a very talented actor and is very fit physically to play the part of Clark Kent and could even play the part of Superman without having to use the fake muscle suit.

As a woman with a Cherokee heritage I think Tom's shorter hair shows off those wonderful Native American features that makes him a handsome man. It seems to me that Tom is comfortable with the way he is so he doesn't have to keep up the Clark Kent look in his private life. The only person that he really has to make happy is his wife.

So, all you people out there that are so critical of the way Tom looks on and off the screen should just accept the fact that your opinion doesn't really matter and probably what I say doesn't matter as well.

To close, I'm a big fan of Smallville and am very happy there will be an 8th season and will watch it till the very end. Wado "Thank you" to those that give us great entertainment with the wonderful series, Smallville SnowBird

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                                ...................It seems to me that Tom is comfortable with the way he is so he doesn't have to keep up the Clark Kent look in his private life.............
                                You're rigth on the one hand, but on the other, I think, actors aren't so much free in choosing their looks, when they're signed in for a movie/show etc.

I've read e.g. somewhere about Chloe's hair in the beginning of season 3, that the producers weren't happy about her short haircut, with which she returned from the holiday break, so they used to put extensions to her hair until they were the length, they wanted Chloe to have.

So, as far as Clark's hair's concerned, I don't think, Tom is free to do with his hair whatever he wants either.
                                Maybe they don't mind the length though, but they surely would mind, if he would have any drastic change.
                                And, as I said before, I don't mind the length either, I only don't like the way it's styled.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎