Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tom Welling putting on weight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting on weight that matters? No. Putting on weight period? Who cares?

Comment

i think he should just do a bit of weights to tone up, but not too much so he isn't like a body builder just enough so he doesn't look fat or have any flab lol. Should at least do some sit ups to work the stomach from becoming over bloated hehe

Comment

Originally posted by TOMophilus
        Thatīs how I picture a fat man...

Soooooo cute *sigh*

Comment

I know a way to find out. It's the only was to find out in fact.

It's really simiple when you think about it. All the producers have to do is make one of those epi. where something blows up and TW's shirt is totaly ruined and he has to rip it off. Like in season 3 when his truck explodes. Man I loved that epi.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah J
            I know a way to find out. It's the only was to find out in fact.

It's really simiple when you think about it. All the producers have to do is make one of those epi. where something blows up and TW's shirt is totaly ruined and he has to rip it off. Like in season 3 when his truck explodes. Man I loved that epi.
            Who didn't!
            There were more episodes like that I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by WELLINGWIFE#2
              hOLY PECS!! Thanks for that beautiful pic Tomophillus! Now let me go back to licking the picture of the "fat" man
              Ha ha ha ha Ohhh too funny

All I have to say is BEEFCAKE!!!!! I love TW's rippling muscles, he definitely floats my boat.

Comment

TW looks just as awesome as ever! Besides he's not that old. Granted I don't really think he ever passed for a high school/college student, but really what high schooler looks like that? None that I remember. I don't think it has anything to do with age. I believe Dean Cain was about his age during his run on Lois & Clark and he had no problem staying buff for the part.

BTW, thanks for all the eye candy with the pics. I don't see a fat Tom in one. I will agree that he seemed less toned in the beginning of S5, but he's definitely making up for it in S6 and 7. I think he looks better now than he did in S1.

Comment

Hey enough on the age thing, TW is exactly 3 days younger than me. I hope you're not saying i'm old LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by clarkbunny
                    Hey enough on the age thing, TW is exactly 3 days younger than me. I hope you're not saying i'm old LOL!
                    Yes, it's enough. Tom is as handsome, hot, gorgeous and sexy as ever and he definetly doesn't look old or fat. He obviously changed a bit through the years, but the only change I didn't like - sorry for repeating - is his hairstyle.

And no, dear clarkbunny, neither Tom nor you have to worry about your age.

Comment

*tilts head to the left* *tilts head to the right* *Studies Tom's physique some more*

I'm sorry, what was the question? He still looks fit as a fiddle to me.

Comment

lol yeh like others have said I think it's the hair plays a part..
                        This pic is probably one of the ones Tom's been biggest (think I saw another one actually..but don't recall where it is.)

but still can't complain about his body here lol. He looks like a teddy bear :P

Comment

Poor Tom. I guess when you are a celebrity and you put yourself out there on tv or movies, you open yourself up for idiots to rip into your looks.
                          Last edited by wolverine316; 03-16-2008, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yasise
                            Yes, it's enough. Tom is as handsome, hot, gorgeous and sexy as ever and he definetly doesn't look old or fat. He obviously changed a bit through the years, but the only change I didn't like - sorry for repeating - is his hairstyle.

I agree.
                            I am not enjoying Toms hair as of late

Comment

Maybe he is getting stockier.. but he still looks yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by sithius
                                Is it me or is TW looking bigger? In this episode he seemed noticeably more stockier.

Or am I imagining things?

Either way it's good, he's starting to get into the size of Superman.
                                He's put on weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎