No announcement yet.

Quotes/Scenes You Wish Were in "Hero"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes/Scenes You Wish Were in "Hero"

Pete: You're just jealous you're not the only hero in town (blahblahblah-whinewhinewhine).

Clark: Look, Pete, I've seen the ugly side of being a hero. I've been blackmailed more than once, and my family and the people I love have been threatened on a constant basis. All you see is the glamourous life of rescuing people in danger. But it's not all that easy, and sometimes the risk is too great to be so careless. Sometimes the choices you make can get other people killed... Like my dad.

=====

(Pete and Lex, in the factory)

Pete: I don't have the bracelet! You're not getting anything from me! *tries to attack*

*soft whizzing sound through the air*

*tranquilizer dart hits Pete in the shoulder; he looks up at Lex, confused*

Lex: Seriously, Pete, did you think I only brought this one guy with me for protection? I've seen what you can do. Don't underestimate me, Ross, it insults me. *Pete crumples to the ground*

Lex (to bodyguard): Get him inside the office. I don't like conducting business on factory floors.

*inside office, Pete wakes up, securely tied to a chair*
    Lex: Look who's up. Not so tough now, Rubberband Man? Last chance--tell me where the bracelet is.

[Pete doesn't know, they rough him up. They hear a sound outside the door, and the bodyguard goes to investigate. Once he's outside the door, he gets super-knocked-out. Clark rescue, etc. etc.]

Pete: "Yeah OneRepublic!"

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch

That so would have been Pete. He's Product Placement and Band Guy!

Comment

I was waiting for him to yell it, I wanted him to do it so bad! Then the scene ended and I was like ahh crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch

Comment

I probably would like to have seen some acknowledgement of how different Lex was by Forsaken and Hero (i.e. Saving Pete from Loder, compared to the more recent encounter where he has someone breaking his arms).

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎