No announcement yet.

Let's get the Boss back for Season 8!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get the Boss back for Season 8!

It would be fun to have Pete back for Season 8, presumably Smallville's last.

The Smallville Reunion special! Have Pete and Martha come back! He can become a junior aide and that will lead to his career in politics and saving the world.

And Jonathan could appear in a ghostly form in robes and advise Clark, kinda like Obi-Wan Kenobi. Oh wait, that was Obi-Wan Kenobi. Nevermind that last part.

Comment

I support Pete for mayor...er, I mean season 8!

Comment

As long as he's never allowed to chew gum on the show again, then I say hellz yeah bring him back!

I don't think I'll ever forget this episode, or look at a piece of gum the same way ever again.

Comment

I'm totally up for SJIII returning for season 8.

Comment

Yeah bring him back!
            Without the gum preferably.
            I was just at the shop and went to buy some gum... but i stopped myself.

Comment

Yeah Pete "The Boss" Ross has to come back to the show!
              I think he makes Smallville feel complete, plus the cast needs more color.

Comment

I think Pete needs to come back simply to show how he's truly progressed, I think if they had an arc where Pete works in Metropolis and befriends Mercy Graves. While Mercy (who is hopefully introduced early as Lex's right hand gal) is in control of LuthorCorp when Lex is in prison (as many seem to presume Lex will be there to explain a hiatus until his possible return later next season) Lex needs a best friend and many DC Comics fans will immediately recognize Mercy as his trusty employee/partner in swept-under-the-rug crime.

Pete could be written to try and pull her away from Lex's grasp before eventually giving into Lex's hold over her; making Pete feel threatened enough to do his bidding - this would be an interesting take on Pete's future partnership with Lex.

Not to mention an entirely new personal obstacle for Clark.

Comment

What are you on? Is it something in the water?
                  Nope, Pete's definitly not coming back.
                  Al and Miles are having all they can do just to get their current major cast members to stay. Besides we want the acting to get better, not worse.

Comment

I think it is possible that he could come back at least for an epi or 2 in season 8 by the way his conversation went with Chloe.....

Chloe- "Promise me you won't let another light year pass by before I see you again"
                    Pete- " You can count on it"

Comment

I'd be interested in pete coming back for a few episdoes next year. SJII is an awsome actor imho, and him and AM are just so cute together they have awsome chemistry as actors. If I wasn't a chimmy fan I'd be all over that chlete action .

Comment

Pete needs to return so he can start winning Lana away from Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Lois & Clark
                          What are you on? Is it something in the water?
                          Nope, Pete's definitly not coming back.
                          Al and Miles are having all they can do just to get their current major cast members to stay. Besides we want the acting to get better, not worse.
                          ur a freakin idiot!! n u can do better???
                          Last edited by FLyxNERD; 03-14-2008, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                            Pete needs to return so he can start winning Lana away from Clark.
                            Yeah right! dream on!

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
                              Yeah right! dream on!
                              well he should...they should stick to the comics...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎