Clear All

• Pete's a Dink...

...and that's being gracious.

He Deliberately came to Clark

Intending to reveal his ability

Knowing Clark would not react well.

So he could

Threaten Clark if he tried to meddle.

Pete's the master of passive-aggressive behaviour.

Down right psychotic.

WORD! I was really looking forward to this show, thinking of all the possible story lines that could have been done... What a waste!!

Comment

Pete.......has issues, and he can "blame" CK,
      all he wants.....kind of "sweet", that CK, will NOT call him on his "crap"...

Comment

I know. They sure did not make Pete look good in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue Denim
          WORD! I was really looking forward to this show, thinking of all the possible story lines that could have been done... What a waste!!
          I feel the same way. Pete returns only to be upstaged by gum.

Comment

This was a BS episode. I seriously think the writers were on drugs when they wrote Hero. They already resolved the same issue they brought up in Hero in Velocity, which was a million times better. It reminded me of how Clark had to re-learn the lesson he learned in Hereafter again in Fade (how people he saves can really be killers), but Hero was worse because they wasted Pete's one time appearance on such a stupid plot.

Comment

^I completely agree. It was painful enough to see how petty Pete could be in "Velocity." But to see that after 4 years and plenty of time out of Clark's shadow to make something of himself, Pete is STILL dealing with the SAME ISSUE?! Horrendous.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎