Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder what the something else was that Lex's assistant was telling him?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what the something else was that Lex's assistant was telling him?

Remember Lex's assistant was going to tell him something else, but Kara interrupted. Wonder what that was? I guess we have no way to even speculate sinse they didn't give us a hint.

I was wondering the same thing. That was a good, subtle little cliff-hanger moment.
    Will we find out about it next week?

Comment

Could it be tied to Lionel's secret? Who knows? We will find out the truth pretty soon.

Comment

Who knows, I with they would have given us a bigger hint. I love the whole sneaky Lex thing they've got going now. I didn't really like him dating Lana, or being possessed by Zod.

Comment

I'm wondering as well. The paper that she held before Kara came in looked like another paper with a bunch of numbers in columns, so that's all the clues we're gonna get I guess.

Maybe she was going to show him how all of the stars connect or something using those coordinates?
          Last edited by minerva73; 03-13-2008, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I kinda thought it was gonna be a photo of Kara and Clark's ships coming down with the meteors. It's the image that popped into my head when I was watching it.

Comment

My be a picture of Clark's spaceship.

Comment

Yeah, have we figured this out yet? I just re-watched Hero and I got curious again. Even though we might have seen this in Traveller, Veritas and Descent without knowing it... what was she about to show to Lex?
                Last edited by KrissO; 04-22-2008, 04:49 PM.

Comment

ANYONE with any NEW information or theories on this MYSTERY??? It's Really D-R-I-V-I-N-G Me...Aaaaaahhhhh!!! It's been 4 months since anyone has added to this thread. Doesn't anyone else CARE??

I wish the writer's would SCAN these forums and look for particular topics about things they've written into episodes to get us asking questions, THEN they LEAVE US HANGING!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎