Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Hero"

Discuss the SFX in "Hero" after you've seen it!

What did you think of the stretchy effects?

It was mediocre. The beginning part was pretty lame, but the part where he sticks his hand through the door was pretty cool I guess.

Comment

Eh. Bring back Bizarro.

Comment

I thought they were great

It's pretty sad when a tv show can do a streching effect better than a big budget movie, Cough* Fantastic Four *Cough

Comment

i liked when clark knocked lex down when he was saving pete

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefreak24
            i liked when clark knocked lex down when he was saving pete
            I think that Smallville has gone in wrong direction. Effects are low and cheap. There is lot of talking and almost nothing of action. It suppose to be story of Clark becoming Superman but they rather bringing more and more other characters. Even Lex has bigger and better role. At least he's rich. Clark has powers which he never uses so what's the point of having them. Only reason to watch new episode 'Traveler' is Gina Holden. The best season of Smallville to me was season 5. All after that was crap.

Comment

I loved the scene where Clark knocks Lex and his man out to save Pete. Just a red blur and they go flying. I thought that was a great shot.
              It was the human eye point of view, too fast too see anything because Clark's abilities are super fast. "Faster than a speeding bullet".

Comment

The stretching effect reminded me of the 1994 Fantastic Four movie, the direct-to-video one that Roger Corman made.

Comment

Oh, I LOVE the knock out scene from Clark. Absolutely fantastic. As for the stretching, thought it looked as real as it could.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎