Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 3.16: No Rest For The Wicked(Season finale)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No Rest For The Wicked" (CONTENT RATING TBD) (HDTV)

DEAN'S TIME IS UP It's 30 hours before Dean's (Jensen Ackles) deal with the crossroads demon is up and Dean, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) are searching for Lilith, who holds the contract. They discover her location and Sam summons Ruby (Katie Cassidy) for help despite Dean's protests. Ruby warns them they aren't ready to fight Lilith yet but they steal her knife and depart for New Harmony, Indiana. In a battle to the death, Sam, Dean and Bobby take on Lilith and all her demons in a last ditch effort to save Dean's life. Kim Manners directed the episode written by Eric Kripke

Comment

They changed the episode title?

wow sounds like a great episode. and wow lilllith holds the conract. sounds fun.

Comment

Lilith's the one holding the contract? Seeing as how Ruby knew about Lilith's presence and everything, how come she didn't tell Sam and Dean about this? I think there's more to it.

And they're stealing Ruby's knife? So I'm guessing they don't get the Colt back from Bela? Meaning they're going to STAB a little girl?

Can't wait.

Comment

No, I don't think they've changed the title. It's something taken from a TVGuide excerpt which beings with "no rest for the wicked." Or I could be totally hitting the ball wrong and not out of the park....

Comment

ok it just seemed with the placement that was the title but i can check somewhere to see if it is or not.

Comment

Originally posted by lauraforever
              "No Rest For The Wicked" (CONTENT RATING TBD) (HDTV)

DEAN'S TIME IS UP It's 30 hours before Dean's (Jensen Ackles) deal with the crossroads demon is up and Dean, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) are searching for Lilith, who holds the contract. They discover her location and Sam summons Ruby (Katie Cassidy) for help despite Dean's protests. Ruby warns them they aren't ready to fight Lilith yet but they steal her knife and depart for New Harmony, Indiana. In a battle to the death, Sam, Dean and Bobby take on Lilith and all her demons in a last ditch effort to save Dean's life. Kim Manners directed the episode written by Eric Kripke
              ok found out that is the new title. that description is the same as the CW so no point in reposting that info lol.

Comment

I Wonder If They Are Gunna Do What They Did For The Season 2 Finale Which Is End It With No Suspense. Do You Know What I Mean? Ahbl Was Dramatic But The Ending Wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                  I Wonder If They Are Gunna Do What They Did For The Season 2 Finale Which Is End It With No Suspense. Do You Know What I Mean? Ahbl Was Dramatic But The Ending Wasn't.
                  It'll be dramatic in the sense that "OMG, Dean's in Hell!! Now what?!", but other than that; no, not really.

I bet we'll see a teary 'goodbye' between the brothers, with a little Bobby mixed in, but no real cliffhanger (besides Dean in Hell).

I'm a spoiler whore, but it leaves me jaded... Dean going to Hell should be a huge event, but I'm actually feeling a little "meh" about it right now, plus its not hard to figure out that it won't be a permanent problem; as the show only has 2 major leads [Sam & Dean]. Its the anticipation of what they'll do with Dean's character after they get him back out, how he handles life post-Hell, is what I am anxious to see.

Comment

i hate cliffhangers! especially to be continued-s...garr! i think dean IS going to go to hell. you know what would be cool? if some part of the next season is sam alive trying to get dean back and scenes with dean in hell trying to get out at the same time. dean and papa winchester can team up in hell and lead a revolt or something. but i think that eventually dean HAS to come back! i don't see how lillith can be defeated in this finale. she is just too powerful and the boys arent ready. my poor dean!!!!!

Comment

well dean and john cant fight together in hell cause john was released in the finale of season 2. doubt he would want to go back lol.

Comment

oh damn. forgot. oh well, i guess dean is all by himself down there. that sucks.

Comment

Here are the links to three screenshots from the season finale:

Source: *********
                          Last edited by GuardianAngel; 05-05-2008, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I Just realized something. It says Lilith holds the contract, but in "Bedtime Stories" the Crossroads Demon stated several times that the boss is a male.

"He's not as cuddly as I am."

"He holds the contract."

"He's not giving up Dean's soul that easy."

Hmmmm....

Comment

good catch. maybe that will be explianed. or maybe the he is the contract holder but lilith owns it or something.

Comment

maybe lilith is a dude

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎