Thread: Season 4?

The Man of Steel 6-Super-Man -5's Avatar

Season 4?

The Canadian The Province reports:

SUPERNATURAL

Also back to shoot new episodes for their fourth season this month are Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles as a pair of ghost-hunting brothers in this series for the U.S. CW network.

Link:
    http://www.canada.com/theprovince/ne...c-5bb2cfd444dc

It must be a mistake. They are shooting 4 more episodes of season 3, not 4.

ya im thinking that is a typo. nothing would be made for season 4 until like july or late june.

Must be a typo.

it is offically renewed based on the KSite news page.

The CW Announces An Early Renewal: Smallville Season Eight Is A Go
    The CW Network has announced the news that many of us have hoped for - there will be an eighth season of Smallville. The show was renewed alongside several other CW favorites.

Here is the official press release:

THE CW ANNOUNCES EARLY PICKUPS OF SERIES
    "Gossip Girl," "One Tree Hill," "Smallville,"
    "Supernatural," "Everybody Hates Chris" And
    "America's Next Top Model" To Return Next Season

March 03, 2008 (Burbank, California) - The CW announced early pickups of six series today, including the network's signature reality hit, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, four dramas and one comedy. All six series will return for the fall season.

The network's most popular series, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL will return with mega-star Tyra Banks for cycles 11 and 12. Returning dramas include the buzz-worthy freshman hit GOSSIP GIRL and ONE TREE HILL, returning for a sixth season. These three series are the top-ranked shows on television with a concentration of women 18-34 viewers.

Also renewed were the long-running Thursday night team of SMALLVILLE, which will begin its eighth season, and SUPERNATURAL, which will begin its fourth season. In addition, the critically acclaimed comedy EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS will return for season four.

BRILLIANT News Many Thanks For Posting

I'm so happy!

New In Town
    So what do you think Season 4 will revolve around exactly? Season 1 was about the search for their dad, season 2 more about the search for YED and the Special Children, and season 3 is about the demon war. In an interview Kripke stated that Lilith will still be aorund, meaning she won't be killed in the season 3 finale. Plus he also said that they'll be delving into Mary Winchester's background, so maybe season 4 might be about that. I just hope we slip away from the whole demon army bit and move back to hunting monsters and such.

Banned
    Plus more Lillith.... I think/hope. And in the first eps a broken Sam going ahead on the hunt and in like episode 4/5 he gets Dean out of hell, so they can go on hunts again together, pick up the family business again.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Bosis View Post
    So what do you think Season 4 will revolve around exactly? Season 1 was about the search for their dad, season 2 more about the search for YED and the Special Children, and season 3 is about the demon war. In an interview Kripke stated that Lilith will still be aorund, meaning she won't be killed in the season 3 finale. Plus he also said that they'll be delving into Mary Winchester's background, so maybe season 4 might be about that. I just hope we slip away from the whole demon army bit and move back to hunting monsters and such.
    I'd say S4 will probly mainly evolve around the rescue of Dean from Hell, and his & Sam's dealing with the time he spent there, along with hunting Lilith and her demons down.

Hopefully Bobby and Ruby (if she's "good") will team up with Sam, at least until Dean is rescued, so he won't be left alone to turn into the loner psycho killer dude he was at the end of Mystery Spot.

New In Town
    I'm pretty sure if/when Dean goes to Hell, they'll find way to get him back, but I wonder how? His body is going to be buried and his soul in hell, unless his body is perserved, or Ruby pulls a revival spell or something. But then thinking about it I doubt the latter because it's been alerady confirmed that she can't get Dean out of his deal or save him in any way.

How they're gonna get Dean up and running in his body again is gonna be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Bosis View Post
    I'm pretty sure if/when Dean goes to Hell, they'll find way to get him back, but I wonder how? His body is going to be buried and his soul in hell, unless his body is perserved, or Ruby pulls a revival spell or something. But then thinking about it I doubt the latter because it's been alerady confirmed that she can't get Dean out of his deal or save him in any way.

How they're gonna get Dean up and running in his body again is gonna be interesting.
    Maybe they'll put his body in a freezer, or do something to preserve it. Like you say, depending on how long he's in Hell, I'm thinking he might not like coming back to a worm-ridden & decaying body. Would really hurt his chances at continuing his womanizing ways.