Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who/Torchwood/Sarah Jane Fan Art

Welcome fans of the BBC hit series' "Doctor Who" & "Torchwood." Please feel free to post all of your Classic Doctor, New Doctor, and Torchwood Wallpapers, Banners, Avatars, Comedy Art, Manips, or Drawings, here.

Spoiler Disclaimer: Artwork contained in this thread, may or may not contain spoiler material, so view at your own risk. Remember, avatars with episode specific photos or text, are NOT to be used, until 1 week after that episode's original airing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here's a comedy pic that I did a couple months back, for the
    Doctor Who "Voyage Of The Damned" Christmas special.

Last edited by Randy G.; 02-21-2008, 05:19 PM.

Okay since this thread probably could use some more work here is mine, almost all of it is really shippy so if you don't like, don't look:

banners

Icons

Last edited by borednow; 02-23-2008, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Love the Rose/Doctor art borednow. Great text captions. LOL!

Last edited by ginnyfan; 02-26-2008, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Great start from everybody. Special mentions for borednow and the "Doctor Who" view of the Smallville fans, and ginnyfan for the "Laugh and the..." banner. Both got me laughing out loud the moment I saw them. And Randy G...somebody from West Virginia who's heard of "Keeping Up Appearances"? Sorry, for a Brit, it's a bit like discovering that there's a Peter Kay fan club in Alaska - there isn't a good reason why it shouldn't happen, but the humour seems so parochial that you can't quite imagine it crossing the Atlantic.

Comment

I love "Keeping Up Appearances." I've watched it for years, & talked to several other people over here that liked it also. I think they still show all of the episodes on PBS. Did they ever show Sheridan, in the whole 5 seasons the show ran?

I've done several Torchwood walls that I have been meaning to post in here, but still haven't gotten around to uploading them.
          Maybe I'll do that tonight, since I'm snowed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
            I love "Keeping Up Appearances." I've watched it for years, & talked to several other people over here that liked it also. I think they still show all of the episodes on PBS. Did they ever show Sheridan, in the whole 5 seasons the show ran?
            Bit off-topic, but as far as I know Sheridan remained unseen. A bit like Norm's wife Vera in "Cheers" (I bet someone will tell me that there was a "Cheers" episode in which Vera appeared - well, if there was, I missed it). Anyway, since the fun came from trying to imagine what Hyacinth's son would really be like, based on her end of their phone converstations, and the reactions of others (such as Richard) when she spoke about him.

Vaguely back on-topic, Clive Swift wasn't the only male regular in "Keeping Up Appearances" to appear in Doctor Who. Geoffrey Hughes (Onslow) was Mr Popplewick in episodes 13 and 14 of the 1986 story "The Trial of a Time Lord", whilst David Griffin (Emmet) played Lt. Cmdr. Mitchell in "The Sea Devils" back in 1972.

Comment

The Doctor and Donna

Comment

'oh Donna!' *giggles*

Comment

Some new Rose icons

Comment

Very pretty Rose!

Here's a new Who Wall I just finished. I'm really satisfied with the way it turned out. I'm sure I'll be doing more.

(*Click the image for the 1024x768)

Comment

Oh I love all this stuff but I especially loved borednow's "laugh in the face of danger" one. Priceless!

Comment

Sorry, for a Brit, it's a bit like discovering that there's a Peter Kay fan club in Alaska - there isn't a good reason why it shouldn't happen, but the humour seems so parochial that you can't quite imagine it crossing the Atlantic
                        Not every Yank is a wanker!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                          Not every Yank is a wanker!
                          Name five.

Comment

Ha ha ha!

Comment

Thanks Randy

Love that wallpaper, its very cool *changes wallpaper*

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎