Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would Clark's mind look like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice farm including SHELBY!!! but, I do see Lana creeping in. Need a sign that's says stay out...Pronto.

Comment

I voted for the farm because it seems to me that it would be Clark's ideal setting...he is trying pretty hard to hang on to it.
      Though, on second thought, maybe that's more of his idea of heaven(?) I guess my pick should have been the room with a tractor because I think it would be symbolic of Clark's need to fix things, make things right, and would embody his work ethic.
      On the one hand, Clark is a very modest person, so maybe the one room would fit his personality.
      However, it would be hard to fit all of the turmoil he goes through. After all, he has to deal with so much more than the normal person.
      Ooh, you know what? I bet his mind would have to be REALLY big to fit all of his memories considering he never forgets anything. (heh, I seem to be contradicting myself)

After rewatching the part in Fracture before Clark enters Lex's mind, I guess the Krypton-themed house kind of wins...
      But I doubt the writers would be above changing that if they wanted to in any future episode featuring Clark's thoughts.

Last edited by morethanmeetstheye; 03-08-2008, 02:16 AM.

Comment

You Can Take The Boy Out Of The Barn But You Cant Take The Barn Out Of The Boy.

Comment

I rofled a lot at the closet one.

IMO it would be that, and a rock (Clock 4lyfe!)

Comment

Originally posted by skylar
            Clark's mind would be very confused. With everything he been though his mind could be worse than Lex's mind.
            haha.. yeah,, maybe youre right

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkgirl8
              First thing i thought actually
              me too hahaha

Comment

Clark's mind would have the spice girls in it with them singing if you wanna be my lover

Comment

A bunch of memories featuring Lana asking for his balls. Clark giving Lana his balls, then taking them back to sex Lois behind Lana's back.
                  Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 04-01-2011, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎