Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, come clean. who felt let down?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, come clean. who felt let down?

And here's why. I watched the episode with interest for different reasons. Welling's pitch of his voice deepened, he held himself differently, he was actually a good mixture of cool, calm and collected, and passionate about living a day to day life...even if it was, at the time, with Lana. It was interesting to note that while I honestly feel that welling couldn't act his way out of a razzie nomination, there was a marked improvement of the wonder twin interpretation of Kal El...a more consolidated and refined definition and juxtaposition of clark and Kal El and their defined roles within his psyche. It actuallyseemed like Clark had finally gone to his bar mitsvah, so to speak and declard "today, I am a man!" and grew a set; then we discovered that clark was a party piece of a glorified ice sculpture in the fortress of solitude.

So really. Who felt let down and preferred bizarro?

not sure if I had the chance, to get to know Biz, as well as Lana did....but I actually liked the big phatom killing lug.

Comment

I thought he was really "un"Clark.

You can tell *especially* when it gets to the part with "lets screw Lex over together" thing.

Also, does Clark even call Brainiac the "Brain Interactive Construct?"

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎