Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hall of shame. What did you hate about "Fracture"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazel
    filler epi, with useless nonsense.

Comment

The lexana sex scene really made the clana relationship harder.... It definitely made a wedge between them

Comment

What I don't like about some people's arguments is the whole "This isn't Superman, it's Smallville".
        That to me is just so... wrong.
        This show was initially being marketed as Superman - the early years.
        Not Superman - alternate universe. The main focus of the seasons should have been to show how Clark evolves and changes into Superman. Not how Clark finds more items from Krypton that are never mentioned again and Clark basically just gains more powers (not greater power).
        What annoys me most about the series as a whole is that there has been NO development. Not in characters or story.
        There have been changes, sure, but no developments.
        Clark is still the exact same person as he was in the 1st episode.
        Lex is still sorta evil, trying to insidiously learn Clarks secret. No change or development there. Lana has changed (but not developed). The super hacker thing is a prime example of this. Its like the writers think "that fits into this particular episode, so that means: its good for the show".

All in all, I continually feel like I've seen the new episodes before. Lex gets shot, someone has their personality changed for some reason, Clark loses his powers, someone else gains some powers, a female employee of the daily planet is a nightime crimefighter in disguise (THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TWICE!!!)

This episode was BAD, just like the one before it and the one that will follow it... Goodbye Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaFehr
          All in all, I continually feel like I've seen the new episodes before. Lex gets shot, someone has their personality changed for some reason, Clark loses his powers, someone else gains some powers, a female employee of the daily planet is a nightime crimefighter in disguise (THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TWICE!!!)

This episode was BAD, just like the one before it and the one that will follow it... Goodbye Smallville.

IF only, my will was strong like yours. I just can NOT, NOT watch.......sort of like addiction....just one more hit, and I'll walk away.

Comment

getting shot in the forehead an being fine an ending up in Smallville Medical that was a bit off..

Comment

I can't disagree with most of the criticism of this episode, but I have definitely heard of people surviving being shot in the head. One guy was shot in the head by his ex in a parking lot, jumped into his vehicle, and drove to the hospital. I think he's pretty much okay now. A part of the brain can assume the function of another part over time, so even without healing powers a person could be 100% after being shot in the head. The only time a person's pretty much dead meat is when the bullet bounces around inside the skull. If it lodges in the bone, or even goes straight through, you are more likely to survive.

And for what it's worth, I thought it was touching that Clark doesn't want to give up on Lex, and that Chloe was willing to use her powers selflessly.

But yeah, the Kent Toss is getting ridiculous. It's such a dangerous way to KO someone. Look at how many times someone crashes through glass, or into an electrical device, etc. It's a miracle he doesn't kill anyone doing it. As someone mentioned, a flick to the head while passing by at super-speed would do the trick, and the person wouldn't even know what hit them, as opposed to seeing a kid pick them up and hurl them into the air. I guess it's just more visually dramatic to send someone flying. Remember in A-Team when people would go flying over the camera when flung?

Comment

I would have loved to know what happened between Kara and Jacob Finley in that last scene where she goes to tell him that she's leaving with Lex.

Apart from that: AWESOME EPISODE

Comment

Lex being shot in the middle of his head, and surviving was absolutely ridiculous.
                  Also the Lexana sex. One way to make your dinner come back up.

Comment

Now it's super hacker Lana.

Comment

• Lexana.

Comment

• 1.The icky Lexana sex made a disturbing return. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....
                        2.Lex is SHOT IN THE CENTRE OF HIS FOREHEAD and doesn't die.
                        3.Now it's super hacker Lana......

Comment

• The Lexana scene showed pretty much what Lana is only usefull for...

Comment

• That Lexana sex scene. I think I'm going to be sick. The others were bad too.
                            Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 05-29-2011, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Not hating but I found it amusing that Lois just handed her evidence photos (the phone) to Lex... I know cell phones are for taking pix these days (!) but she could have just used it like phones are usually used and call Clark but what do I know. Great writing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎