No announcement yet.

Wut u guys think of Karois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wut u guys think of Karois?

Did u guys enjoy the scenes between Kara-and-Lois?

That ugly Finley dude had a gun pointed at Lois, Kara came in front and said: "if you have to kill her, you have to kill me first"

That was a pretty nice thing to say, I mean, wut a way to back Lois up! They'll be best friends in years to come, dun u think?

I think that Kara was a lot nicer without her Krypto-memories lol..... maybe they can blend the two together and she'll be a cooler character......

Comment

I dunno. Seems like most of the character interactions were wasted in offscreensville. I mean, did Kara and Lois even meet before now?

Comment

^
        That's what I'm wondering. And all of a sudden they're sharing jeans? Ya, I don't think so. Give me a break AlMiles...

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
          I dunno. Seems like most of the character interactions were wasted in offscreensville. I mean, did Kara and Lois even meet before now?
          nope, this was there first scene together.
          my money is on Jimmy, actually telling Lo about Kara, in offscreensville.lol
          Kara trusted Lois quick enough, and I liked the warmth Kara showed her.

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
            I thought they had? But I guess maybe that was my brain filling in the missing pieces lol.... trying to make it all make sense......

they're gonna need another show called 'offscreen smallville' so that we can get all the missing pieces filled in...... more stuff is going on behind the scenes than in the actual show.....

Comment

yeah.. i liked their interaction

Comment

I just loved their interaction, which paved the way for "More Than Friendship?"
                Oh and because Twitch and AlwaysRight made me get the courage to create a Karois fanfic. I know we're not talking about the ship here, but I'm a-just sayin'.

Overall, it was a great scene to see the bonding of the Karois friendship. Which is why "A Confidante for Kara" was so great too!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎