Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark seeing Lana in bed with Lex/Lex's mental love scene! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clana4Life
    But Lana's done with the dark side. I think that was shown in last week's episode. She's even warning Lionel about his darker side. I think that phase in Lana's life is over. Lex may be holding on to it but Lana has let it go. She's about about hacking computers to save the world. Chloe calls her the new Chloe-upgraded version. LOL
    Lana's said that before, but I don't really know if it'll hold true. Hopefully it does, but you never know.

Hacking computers to save the world. That sounds like another movie ripoff. (jk)

Comment

I think she wants to be done with it...and good for her, you can tell she's really trying. But I dont think she will ever be totally done with it. It's just a major part of who she is now...it's getting to the point where she cant tell whats right and wrong. She honestly thinks she's doing the right thing.

Comment

I agree Lex will have nothing to do with Clana ending it'll be by their own accord. for Lex to have something to do with their Breakup it'll have to be like Lana in the second half of season six except it'll be she loves Lex more than Clark *Which in my opinion is impossible* that'll only happen in Lex's dreams! As of now Lana looked pretty over Lex to me! If you'd have asked me before wrath I'd be a little doubtful! It wasn't that I thought she loved him, but after she found out the things he did to her her hatred was pretty strong back then which meant Lex still had something on her.

But now nada she seems indifferent! That Lab scene is an example. he was laying there almost dead and she didn't even give him a second thought! all she cared about was clark. even chloe showed more compassion in that scene to Lex than Lana did. atleast chloe went and took a glimpse at him!

Comment

I dont mean she will run to Lex...I mean he has created the new Lana. The one that doesnt match up with Clark. Goodness...I'm too lazy to type it all again. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
            I dont mean she will run to Lex...I mean he has created the new Lana. The one that doesnt match up with Clark. Goodness...I'm too lazy to type it all again. haha.
            I think I get what you're saying completely. Clark doesn't like the new side of Lana that Lex brought out in Season 6. That's why he said that he was trying to mask up everything when he talked to her in "Wrath".

Comment

Don't worry I got you! Yeah he created a monster in Lana when she was angry and bitter for what he did to her and I gotta tell ya I'm not sure what I would do if a man did what he did to Lana to me! But she's healing now and over it! she's minding hers and I suggest Lex learn how to do the same!

I doubt the biggest of Lana's worries are Lex right now, She's too busy trying to be good for Clark aww boo boo.
              Last edited by christina; 02-14-2008, 09:20 PM.

Comment

haha, thanks!

Yea...I totally agree, Lana is making every effort in the world to be the way she used to. I honestly hope she can get it back...I just dont think it will happen. The biggest problem is she is trying to be what Clark wants, and she isnt changing for herself. I just dont think it will stick....and the bread crumbs lead right back to Lex.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by minerva73
                I think I get what you're saying completely. Clark doesn't like the new side of Lana that Lex brought out in Season 6. That's why he said that he was trying to mask up everything when he talked to her in "Wrath".
                Exactly!

Lana cant pretend to be something she's not...which will lead to the end of Clana. And who changed Lana for the worst...that would be Lex. Which is what i mean when i say he will play a major role in the downfall. He's the root of the problem.
                Last edited by AndiGirl; 02-14-2008, 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

But Lana's acting more like her old self. Though Lex's actions caused Lana to hate him and seek revenge, I don't think she has a vendetta anymore. I don't think it's a case of "she's gone bad she can never be good again." She wasn't bad when she was with Lex, she was just angry after what he did to her. But people do hurt each other and people learn to heal and move on. I also don't think Lana is changing to be what Clark wants her to be. She's just going back to her old self, the person she was before she found about Lex's lies. THat's a real and strong part of her, too.

Comment

I think, at most, Clark actually seeing that will just cause the Clana rift to slide a bit more apart. Yeah, intellectually, Clark knew Lex and Lana were having sex. Its a whole other thing to see it, and to have Lana whispering promises of love to Lex. Clark has often cast Lana as manipulated victim in the Lexana relationship, and in the end she was. But that isn't how it started out.

And this coming right on the heels of Lana prefering Bizarro, its like a one-two punch to an already shaky relationship.

Or, the whole thing could've just been an exploitive scene that added nothing of significance.

Comment

Clark just wants Lana to be honest him, with that's he wants. Lana was only honest when she was threatened by Lionel. They used to be able to talk about everything with each other. They talked about stuff that they would never even tell Chloe. They both want to be like that again. I believe they can do it. I mean come on! If Clark can get over Lana having sex with Bizzaro for a month then he can definately get past her having sex with Lex. Clark knew thay were having sex anyway because Lana thought she was pregnant. The Lexana relationship was way back. The Bizzana sex and relationship just happened! ...So yeah I'm sure they'll get through it.
                      Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 02-14-2008, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                        One thing's for sure, Clark looked thoroughly disgusted.
                        All that was missing was Clark bursting out AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Comment

haha, thanks!

Yea...I totally agree, Lana is making every effort in the world to be the way she used to. I honestly hope she can get it back...I just dont think it will happen. The biggest problem is she is trying to be what Clark wants, and she isnt changing for herself. I just dont think it will stick....and the bread crumbs lead right back to Lex.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Exactly!

Lana cant pretend to be something she's not...which will lead to the end of Clana. And who changed Lana for the worst...that would be Lex. Which is what i mean when i say he will play a major role in the downfall. He's the root of the problem.
                          but see that's where you're *I don't want to use the word wrong* but wrong. It already Stuck! lana herself told Lionel clark pulled her from the edge! she was heading there but Luckily she had the influnce of a good person Like clark around her so she was able to pull through! Everyone has a dark side it doesn't make tham evil or justified but hers where pushed to the limits! but Luckily for her she was a good person which made it easy to let go of all the anger. Having Clark's love doesn't hurt either.

but in Lex's case he just wants to be evil because he's had plenty of opportunity to change he's ways but he never learns! then he blames all his evilness on other people when he just can't let people live by their own choices and not his! anyway I'm through Blaming any of these character's mistakes on anyone! they have to take responsibility for their actions which is something Lex haven't done! This episode would have been a great way to showcase that but they didn't!

Man I don't think I've ever posted this much on K-site in one day!

Comment

I agree it was nasty and will probably increase the drift between them

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                              I think, at most, Clark actually seeing that will just cause the Clana rift to slide a bit more apart. Yeah, intellectually, Clark knew Lex and Lana were having sex. Its a whole other thing to see it, and to have Lana whispering promises of love to Lex. Clark has often cast Lana as manipulated victim in the Lexana relationship, and in the end she was. But that isn't how it started out.
                              Clark didn't know about anything bad happening in Lexana when it first started IIRC. When they talked in "Fade" or somewhere around there, Lana made it aware to Clark that she was perfectly fine with Lex and she knew what she was getting into. Lana made it clear to Clark that she wanted to be with Lex not that Lex manipulated her into being in a relationship with her. And hasn't Clark seen Lana say that to Lex previously, so why should it take a bigger toll now?

Comment

You know what I was thinking, with Lex's hands on his face like they were - Clark looked like that kid on "Home Alone".

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎