Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark seeing Lana in bed with Lex/Lex's mental love scene! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndiGirl
    I think they were just engaged at that point...and not married. If Lana slept with Lex after they were married...then yea, she's pretty sick. She was already convinced she wanted to be with Clark at that point. It may not be meaningless if Clark cant get it out of his head. I think there's a part of Lana that will always love lex...which is so messed up. Or she is in love with what lex represents...her dark side. She could be had and Lex liked it...and even encouraged it. So yea...that will be a problem down the road if she cant let it go.

But I think she has already let it go hence her line to Loinel in Siren. She's moved on really, what that scene proved to me is that Lex is a sore loser! if anything he's the one obsessed with the Clana relationship. If he has to show Clark some sex scene with lana then he's just acting like a punk ass loser! That's almost the same thing as saying ooh my thing is bigger than yours How very juvenile. And lana could really careless about him in this episode which is sad on his part!

Comment

Originally posted by christina
      But I think she has already let it go hence her line to Loinel in Siren. She's moved on really, what that scene proved to me is that Lex is a sore loser! if anything he's the one obsessed with the Clana relationship. If he has to show Clark some sex scene with lana then he's just acting like a punk ass loser! That's almost the same thing as saying ooh my thing is bigger than yours How very juvenile. And lana could really careless about him in this episode which is sad on his part!

Exactly. She's over it. I think Lex should get over it, too. But he's not one to let go of his obsessions. However, he knows that if he pushes Lana too far, she will kill him. So, he keeps his distance.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        I also liked that in the sequence, Lana says she'll always love Lex. It's not only a way for MindLex to torture Clark, but I hope it will be used to have Clark question Lana about whether or not she still loves Lex because I think she still does (and is ignoring it, trying to make things work with Clark).
        No way does Lana still love Lex! After what he did to her?! I'm not even going to start listing everything that he did to her to make her stay with him. What she said to him was before he began to manipulate her. That's probably an extension of the end scene of 'Wither' from early in Season 6, actually.

Comment

or hydro. Which will be kinda pathethic for Lex since she basically told him she loves another man! Please I'm through with this! they should be ashamed to have put a scene like that out to pass it off as a love scene! it's an insult to all loves scenes out there. It was pretty bad!! Laughable!

Comment

I don't think it was intended at all to be a love scene.

It was supposed to be more of a torture scene for Clark. I think the scene was meant to say a lot more about Lex, as a cruel, sick, bad guy than anything about Lexana or Clana. Its not like we didn't know Lana/Lex had sex and that Lana has told Lex she loves him.

Comment

I think that Lana's over it too, but Lex might never be seeing as how that's probably the relationship that he's been in and he's enjoyed it the most. Chloe still has thoughts of Jimmy after their break-up, so maybe it's the same with Lex. Except in a creepier obsession kind of way.

Comment

My original post was somehow lost in the merged. I guess when MODS merge, they merge some posts out, but I'm not so sure that the scene Lex showed Clark was actually real. Lana had on a wedding band in that scene and Lex & Lana pretty much stopped having sex after the wedding. So either it was a fake scene created by Lex or maybe it was real and they screwed up the continuity, because Lana was not whispering bitter sweet nothings into Lex's ear after their wedding (and wedding band = married). Unfortunately Clark doesn't know this and he may think the scene is real. If it ever comes up (and I doubt it will, that would be so awkward), I think Lana can explain that it never happened. To my knowledge the only person she has ever said she will always love is Clark & that seems to be true as many times as these two keep coming back to each other.

Comment

I dont think it was even about the love scene. That was just Lex being sick and twisted. It was about her last line "I'll always love you." Which of course she doesnt love lex, but a part of her will always love that hard, evil side of her she got to experience with lex. Which will end up being the tanker that takes down the Clana relationship. The fact the she went to all the trouble of tracking and stalking lex...she will always be tied to him, and Clark doesnt like that for obvious reasons.

Comment

no no , i did not edit any posts out.

Comment

THat's so weird Jimmyolsenblues, I don't know what happened to it.

Comment

normally if not always , if a post is deleted you will receive notice.
                        could just have been a rotten connection to the server.
                        sorry about that.

Comment

Which will end up being the tanker that takes down the Clana relationship. The fact the she went to all the trouble of tracking and stalking lex...she will always be tied to him, and Clark doesnt like that for obvious reasons.
                          Lex will have nothing to do with why Clana fails.........Clark will always be tied to Lex too, so I don't see how that matters.

Comment

The way Lex is tied to Clark is totally different. Lex helped create this new, darker Lana. He is right in the middle of all her evil thoughts...and he will always be. Thats what I meant by my comment...Lex brought out a side of Lana that isnt going away. That new side...doesnt fit well with clark.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                              Lex will have nothing to do with why Clana fails.........Clark will always be tied to Lex too, so I don't see how that matters.
                              Depends on how it crumbles really. Lana could just run back to Lex and say that she loves him forever. It'd deal with Lex then. (jk)

Comment

But Lana's done with the dark side. I think that was shown in last week's episode. She's even warning Lionel about his darker side. I think that phase in Lana's life is over. Lex may be holding on to it but Lana has let it go. She's about about hacking computers to save the world. Chloe calls her the new Chloe-upgraded version. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎